|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
***free beach chairs & umbrella comes with this unit** 2 chairs, march 1st to october 31st. This is on the quiet side of PCB
***50'' hdtv in living room***
rated #15 best new resort in Florida by Florida life & travel magazine.
We have decorated our unit with upscale features so that you feel as comfortable as you do in your home. We are looking for guests who will respect our unit and treat it like their own.
Come see why splash is the most exciting condominium along the gulf coast. This unit sleeps 9, other 'windsong' units sleep only 8, and is located in the west tower overlooking the center and focal point of the project. Great views to the outdoor pools and lazy river from your balcony. Splash is located on the west side of panama city beach which is the more family oriented area.
The new pier park shopping center is less than a mile down the beach. If you think the site looks great during the day, just wait until you see it at night. Splash logo's on top of each building and lighted color stairwells make this condominium glimmer from miles away. Don't let your kids ride by and say 'dad, why are we not staying there'....Have a splash!!!....
make sure you reserve a 'Windsong' unit at splash. They are the largest 2 bedroom units on the property with 1,505 s.F. (over 400 s.F. Larger than some other 2 bedrooms) the 'Windsong' unit is the only 2 bedroom units with two master bedrooms and both on the ocean with their own balconies. This unit is called the 2.5 bedroom, 2 bath - deluxe if you reserve with sterling. (the onsite management company)
unit features:(upgraded furniture and kitchen packages)
- two master bedrooms, both overlooking the ocean with king beds, both access the balcony
- 7th floor corner unit with wrap around balcony over 40 feet long.
- kids bunk area with their own dvd player for each bunk, 3 kids beds.
- the largest 2 bedroom on the property, over 1,500 square feet
- enjoy beautiful sunrise and sunset from balcony.
- dining table seats 6 and breakfast bar seats 3
- double sinks in each bath.
- upgraded ge profile stainless steel appliances.
- granite counter tops.
- board games for kids, adults and toys for toddlers.
- book library
resort amenities :
- some pools are outdoor and some under roofs for pool fun even on a rainy day!!!
- some pools heated during winter months.
- one water toy play structure with beach entry: (3)slides, water cannons, water jets, giant tipping bucket, interactive water toys.
- one pool with kids lazy river.
- hot tub
- one toddler splash pad with play toys and water jets
- beach chair and umbrella rentals available
- jet ski, banana boat rides and sail boat rentals on site (summer)
- health club overlooking ocean
- video arcade room overlooking the ocean
- seasonal (summer)dive-in movies, you can watch movies while relaxing in the pool
- seasonal (summer)on-site bar & grill next to pool
- gas bbq grills to cook pool side
- over 400 feet of pure white sand.
- alvin's island beach store on-site with direct bridge.
- security on site
We have owned several houses and condos on the Gulf of Mexico.
Jamie Ryan Somerset Properties purchased this condo in 2014
Very Kid friendly with many activities Quiet side of Panama City Very close to Pier Park
This room was very nice and clean! The beds were comfortable, and there was plenty of "living" space. My family and I had one of the best vacations we've had in a long time! The communication with the owner of the condo could not have gone any smoother! I HIGHLY recommend this unit, and plan on returning!
Everything was great. The owner was very responsive and the room was very well equipped and clean.
Only thing is the Internet is weak in some areas, but you can log in to others areas of the property with the the same password. This seems to be a property issue and not isolated to this property.
I would highly recommend this unit.
This property more than met our needs for a family of 4. Very clean, comfortable and cozy. We had a fantastic time in PCB. No complaints about the property at all. The only complaint about our stay is the lack of wireless internet on the Splash property. I called the support line a couple of times and they weren't able to help me. Other than that, Splash is a great resort and we would definitely recommend this condo to anyone.
This condo is super clean and very nice! Everything is upgraded from the decor to the furniture and flooring! We will be staying here again!
Our stay was wonderful! The condo exceeded all of our expectations! The view was beautiful, and weather was great! Kids loved the pools and splash decks! Arcade was great as well for a cloudy morning! We will for sure be back!
We just returned from a stay in this condo.There were 9 of us in the condo and we had plenty of room. Not to mention the balconies that were amazing and were big enough to give you privacy even if others were out on the other end of the balcony. The condo matched the pictures exactly and provided everything that you needed for the week (towels, Kitchen utensils, etc). Location was ideal for our family, it was on the quiet end of PCB but close that we didn't feel like we were driving a long time to get to stores, or restaurants.
The security was great around the complex and the staff was very friendly. The owners were also very easy to deal with and very prompt in answering all of my emails. I would recommend this to anyone traveling with kids both young and old!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
11 Mar 2017 - 19 May 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
20 May 2017 - 11 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
12 Aug 2017 - 27 Oct 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. The 3 night minimum stay is 3 nights between a sat- sat week. Most reservations will not be allowed to span an entire weekend. On some occasions it can so please just check with us.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.