|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Porticello, a hamlet of Santa Flavia, 16 km from Palermo;
L 'comfortable and sunny apartment with separate entrance has a fine view of the coast from Porticello to Cefalu from one of the terraces of the house;
It 'located in Maggiacomo Zalapi, a resort area about 300 from the sea, at the foot of the archaeological area of SOLUNTO.
Train Station SANTA FLAVIA is possible to travel in both direction PALERMO, both towards MESSINA and reach CEFALU 'in about an hour.
The apartment of 80 square meters with access from an external staircase gate and tastefully decorated by the owner that occasionally lives there, is a large living room, two bedrooms (double bed and two single beds), bathroom with shower, kitchen area and two covered terraces one with street views the other with sea view.
A few meters from the house there are commercial activities (supermarkets, Carnezzeria, pharmacy bakery, newspapers, bars, etc.), the duty doctor ,; 300 meters the center of the village with the square and the church; 200 m to the picturesque harbor of Porticello.
Interesting sites with coves and beaches along the coast eg. Sant'Elia, Capo Zafferano, Mongerbino, Solanto etc.
A few kilometers from the house, the municipality of Bagheria also known for its beautiful eighteenth-century villas in particular Catholic Villa houses the Museum Guttuso.
nous avons passé un excellent séjour dans votre appartement. Il est vaste clair et aéré et particulièrement propre et entretenu. cela est très plaisant. la terrasse principale est ouverte sur un quartier résidentiel et largement sur la mer ce qui est un vrai plus. les fenêtres permettent une circulation de l'air très agréable et ce à toute heure. le passage des voitures, du triporteur du marchand de thon ou de pastèques, les interpellations des voisins rendent le lieu vivant et sicilien...
A l'année prochaine nous l'espérons.
Take the motorway from Palermo Messina direction, and exit at Bagheria, continue on highway 113 signs for Porticello.
- The archaeological site of Solunto on Mount Catalfano overlooking Porticello (walk to do on foot about 2 km)
- The characteristic harbor of the country you can make trips on board the local fishing boats, to admire the coast from the sea, swim and enjoy the fish caught during the journey. (3339888038/3406922812)
- The fishing village of Sant'elia bordering Porticello
- The castle and the old trap of Solanto
- The station of Santa Flavia (about 200 m) with stops on the lines Palermo-Agrigento and Palermo-Messina, serving the town of Santa Flavia and its fractions Soluntum and Porticello, to be able to make the move towards Messina Tusa, s . Stefano di Camastra, Cefalu etc., Palermo and Agrigento.
- Museum Guttuso at Villa Cattolica in Bagheria
the villas of Bagheria
- The Halisaclub School in Santa Flavia is a cultural association with the purpose of promoting the Italian language and culture abroad, through language courses, cultural programs, excursions and other Initiatives.
- Taverns with fresh fish, in the waterfront of Porticello
- The Bay of Capo Zafferano (about 2 km) with pebble beaches and a small bathhouse; you can go hiking along the coast and in the bathrooms magnificent sea at the foot of the cliff
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Caparra richiesta alla prenotazione, Consegna delle chiavi da parte del Proprietario non presente in locorietario
pagamento dell'acconto con bonifico bancario o paypal , il saldo in contanti alla consegna delle chiavi