Spacious and cozy 65sqm apartment, new and totally independent, the ground floor of a 1930s house into grinding stone, very bright, with private terrace of 22mm², N / exhibition
Made of :
- A 16m² bedroom with 160cm bed (latex mattress)
- Cot and high chair if needed
- A bathroom with large Italian shower
- Separate WC
- Small laundry with hot water tank, washing machine and dryer
- A 35m² lounge with Linear oak kitchen and large windows overlooking the terrace
- Floor tiles coated with clay
- Solid Oak Doors
- Unlimited Internet Access
Ideal for a single person or a couple, for holidays, for a pause or reflection, for a temporary move (transfer, training ...), to visit friends or family living in the area for expatriates or awaiting the construction of their home, for short, medium or long stay ...
Total freedom and autonomy in a quiet, warm and quiet, 5 minutes walk to shops. Terrace surrounded by flowers.
Quick and easy access to large corporations Rueil 2000 (5 minutes by car, 8 minutes by bike, 20 minutes walk) or Defence as Veolia, Unilever, Wolters, EDF (15 minutes drive)
timely opportunity to benefit services (meals, cleaning, ironing ...) with supplement
Our pets are not allowed.
Absolutely non-smoking apartment.
Do not hesitate to ask me for additional information by email.
I will be happy to answer you directly.