|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
A perfect beach getaway for a romantic weekend or a week of fun on California's warmest beaches. Surfboards, kayaks, paddle-boards, sand, sunshine and swimming are the ingredients for a wonderful vacation at the sunniest beaches and best weather on the California Coast.
You can travel to any part of Long Beach using the PassPort bus. You can ride a bike to the downtown area or beautiful Naples on one of the more than 60 miles of Class 1 Bike paths on the beach. Or you can take one of the Water Taxis that run between the Belmont Pier, Queen Mary, Aquarium, Pine Ave, and Shoreline Village.
This newly renovated condo is in the Belmont Shore Condominiums at 3939 E. Allin St. All new furniture and appliances were installed in August 2014.
This complex has highly secure keyed access on all exterior doors, stairway doors and the garage. This unit has 2 assigned parking spaces in the secure basement garage. There are two bedrooms, with a King Bed in Master bedroom and a Queen Bed in 2nd bedroom with high quality linens and extra pillows.
Other Amenities Include:
- Non Smoking
- No Pets
- Verizon HD TV, 40' Flat screen and ultra high speed Fios internet.
- On-site Laundry
- Full stocked Kitchen: Refer, Microwave Oven, Stove, Keurig, Pots. Pans, Dishware, utensils etc.
- Common area includes a fire pit, party room, barbecue area and Heated Spa
The Veterans Memorial Pier, Vons, Starbucks, Belmont Brewing Company and Belmont's famous 2nd street are just steps away. Other major attractions in the Long Beach area include Shoreline Village, the Long Beach Performing Art Center, the Aquarium, the Convention Center, the Queen Mary, and The Pike. A short walk on the Long Beach Pier takes you to a location where you can catch a boat to beautiful Catalina Island.
The condominium is approximately seventeen miles from the Los Angeles International Airport-LAX, five miles from Long Beach airport, and fourteen miles from John Wayne's/Orange County airport. The Condominium is eighteen miles to Disneyland, fourteen miles to Knott's Berry Farm, and 33 miles to Universal Studios Hollywood.
We had an excellent stay at this property for a month during June - July 2016. Overall very satisfied as a family of four with two small kids. Here are the highlights:
1) The location is just great, with direct access to beach and Belmont Shore Veterans pier. The sea view is amazing, gives you a very fresh feeling. There are bicycle and running tracks just down the beach. I used the running one a few times, which was excellent.
2) The condo itself was pretty clean, rooms and furnitures are exactly like they look in the pictures. With two kids, we did not have a big hygiene issue.
3) Owners had left very precise and practical instructions on how to access the apartment, use of garage, elevator, laundry, shops, TV remotes etc etc. That was impressive.
4) Some nice restaurants are within walking distance, but you also have a wide variety of options within only 10 minutes drive max, possibly less. Pretty convenient.
5) We had a few nice events / activities on the pier including 4th of July fireworks, which we could watch direct from our balcony..
6) Have not met the manager or the owners as they were living out of town, but they were very helpful and responsive to our queries and questions. Claudette always replied to us within less than 24 hours. Want to thank her again here for her promptness..
I can have one comment for possible improvement only, which was the availability of only one master key for the visitors. Without that key you cannot get into the apartment or open doors, so either you have to come home together, or somebody must be waiting for you to throw the keys from the balcony. This was not a major problem though, and we managed that aspect without a problem.
Strongly recommend this place!
This condo is in a great location, everything you need at your door step and the view from the balcony is amazing. It was so clean, neat and tidy. Loved the decor and the beds were so comfortable. I would definately want to stay again.
Booked this place on May 17, 2015, for the period June 11 - 15 2015. Paid in full, in advance. Owner accepted payment and sent arrival procedures. On June 5, after I could no longer cancel the booking, the owner canceled the booking, claiming, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, we must cancel all reservations for our condo at this time."
This left us without a place to stay, in a California beach city, 6 days before a fixed-date event.
On June 5, I looked up the property on VRBO -- my dates were open on their booking calendar, but they had changed their minimum stay requirement to 30 days, and decided not to honor their existing, fully-paid reservations.
That action should tell you how the owners feel about service to their customers -- you may get lucky and have a nice stay, but only because they didn't have a motive to do wrong by you. If it's in their financial interest to do something that makes your life more difficult, you're at risk. Do you want to take that chance?
I went to school in Long Beach and consider that city my home away from home. I couldn't have asked for a better location - walking distance to all of the amazing shops and restaurants in Belmont Shore (my old stomping ground), steps to the beach, and a short cab ride to the bustling scene in downtown. The hosts (Rex and Claudette) were so amazing, friendly, and accommodating. They've put so much thought and love into the condo; it really did feel like home. I'll be back for sure!
This condo was amazing! Ocean view, walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Bike and walking path steps from the condo. Nice B-Que and Jacuzzi . Will be back to stay again!
This might be the best Long Beach condo deal on VRBO. I almost hate to write this review because I don't want it to get booked up when I come back next year. :-)
Great location! Great condo! All the amenities we needed. Great TV and sound system, super comfy beds, pool and BBQ are great. Owners are very friendly and went out of their way to make us feel at home. We were really surprised at how nice this unit is (we travel a lot and stay in many condos). They have a great cleaning crew because the unit was spotless. My wife is very picky about stuff like that and she was even surprised. We'll be back here for sure.
Make sure to bring bikes! The bike/walking path is literally a few steps away and goes miles in each direction.
We really liked that we could walk to so many great restaurants and bars. Make sure to check out Belmont Brewing (it's right downstairs) for a great selection of food and drinks. And for breakfast, Chuck's Coffee Shop is less than a block away and has really good food at great prices.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£399|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.