For a relaxing holiday, we welcome you in our character cottage, situated in the countryside of QUISTINIC.
Built in a granite stone farmhouse, the entrance (indoor parking) and the garden are independent.
You can enjoy a moment of relaxation in a SPA (private for a single rental) with different massage jets, feet to the neck. The cottage is designed for 5 to 6 people maximum, quiet and relaxing
Possibility to rent on weekends or for several days (between 160 € and 210 € with Spa for 2 nights depending on the number of people)
AT YOUR DISPOSAL :
Sheets extra if needed - Wood provided for the fireplace - Barbecue on the terrace - Bowling - Swing with slide - Table tennis on lawn near the parking - Sun loungers
The Atlantic coast with its beaches (Carnac - Erdeven - Guidel - Plouhinec) and its fortified towns (Hennebont - Auray - Vannes) are between 30 and 45 minutes.
The peninsula of Quiberon with its wild coast is 1H.
The city of Lorient, 35 minutes is known for its underwater base, the city of sailing E. Tabarly and of course its inter-Celtic festival, of international reputation. It brings Breton music, songs and traditional dances from different Celtic countries to life.
Privileged place for lovers of hiking or fishing, the cottage is located 200 m from a river and 1 km from the Canal du Blavet. Its towpath and locks can be explored on foot, by bike, by canoe or by boat. (Canal from Lake Guerlédan Mur de Bretagne to the mouth of Hennebont).
LOCAL ACTIVITIES within a radius of 20 kms:
- Discovery of the lively 17th century village of Poul Fetan in Quistinic
- Hiking in the woods or on the towpath in the Blavet Valley
- Canoe + pedal boats from the nautical bases of Pont-Augan or St Nicolas des Eaux
- Nature Park "The Walk of Father Nicolas" with games, animals and sensory discovery in Plumeliau
- Theme Park "Kingoland" in Pumelin
- Tree climbing in Camors
- Horse riding, bike rental, karting in Plumeliau
- Indoor and outdoor pools in Pontivy or Hennebont (30 mn)
- Visit and show at Haras d'Hennebont (30 mn)
INTERNET LINKS :
www. Tourism-baud-community. fr
https: // www. lorientbretagnesudtourisme. fr