|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Windsong (1505 SQ.FT.) Floor Plan w/ * 2 Master Bedrooms on Ocean + Bunk Area*
Both bedrooms and living area all face beach and gulf with sliding glass door access to large balcony over looking ocean from all three!
Splash was rated one of the top 15 new condominium resorts in all of Florida- as rated by Florida Travel & Life Magazine, June 2007.
What makes Splash different than every other new condo on Panama City Beach? Our celebration of family fun, sun, sand, and surf- the very things that bring people of all ages to Florida!
5 unique pool environments, including feature pool with giant tipping bucket, interactive water toys, slides, water cannons, water jets, and climbing nets; lazy river pool; toddler splash pad with play toys and water jets; and two pools, one adjoining the popular hot tub!
* Kids can enjoy dive-in movie theatre while they swim during summer evenings!
* Riptide bar and grill with umbrella tables and friendly staff.
* Two barbecue grill areas; bring dinner back to the condo or eat poolside!
* Over 400 feet of sugar white sand beach.
* Jet ski, parasailing, and banana boat concession on-site.
* Video arcade and state-of-the art exercise room facing the Gulf of Mexico!
* Covered, secure parking garage; enclosed walkover; on-site Alvin's Island and grocery.
* On-site security.
* Windsong floor plan * best on the Beach * with living room and two bedrooms all facing the ocean. 1,505 square feet of living space; sleeps 8 comfortably with king size beds in each of the oceanfront bedrooms, queen size sofa sleeper, and 2 bunk beds. Wi-Fi available.
* 4th floor West Tower location * center of resort overlooking resort pools and beautiful emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
* Enjoy beautiful views from your spacious private corner balcony, comfortably furnished with table for six and high back rockers. Access from living room and both bedrooms.
* Beautifully furnished in Island Casual decor. Ceramic tile floors in living and dining areas provide casual elegance. Paddle fans in living room and both bedrooms.
* Entertainment center with 40' Sony LCD HDTV/DVD and stereo system. LCD TVs and DVD players in both bedrooms.
* Dining area seats six; granite countertop in kitchen with bar stool seating for four.
* Kitchen with modern white appliances: built in dishwasher and microwave, full size washer and dryer.
* Spacious showers and double vanities in each bedroom; large cultured marble tub in master bedroom.
* Library of board games, beach reads.
Built for family fun on the west end of Panama City Beach; come see why SPLASH is the most exciting new condominium along the Gulf Coast! The new Pier Park shopping center is only 10 minutes away. Shop for souvenirs at Ron Jon Surf Shop or one of 95 other stores. Have lunch at The Back Porch or dinner at Margaritaville. If it's raining, catch a movie at the modern new 16-screen cinaplex. Close to Florida State Highway 79 and U.S. Highway 98, the fastest route to anywhere on the Beach.
Call now and reserve your dream vacation at our condo located at beautiful splash on Panama City Beach, one of the world's truly great beach destinations!
This is a no smoking condo. Must be 25 or older to rent.
If your dates are not available or you need an additional condo for your group, check out our other condo at vrbo/450344.
After a family vacation to Panama City Beach we decided we wanted to purchase a condo in Panama City Beach. The beautiful beaches, easy access, and family friendly atmosphere at Splash made it a natural choice. We share the condo ownership with two additional families. We build great family memories in this condo and enjoy sharing the beautiful unit with others when we are not using it.
Tina Irvine purchased this condo in 2014
Splash has many benefits from it's great beach access to the water park that is partially shaded. Between that and the spectacular views from the 4th floor and the proximity to Pier Park it made the decision to choose Splash easy.
I really enjoyed my stay. There are great places to get seafood nearby, and there is a lot of quality golf in the area. The temperature was perfect for early November. The golf trip was great.
However, I would have enjoyed the stay even if I was holed up in the condo the entire time. You can comfortably sleep a lot of people in this condo. The balcony is huge and provides a great view of the ocean, which is breathtaking. The TV and wifi are sufficient for my purposes. There is a kid's pool, bigger pool, and a hot tub. Tina, the owner I dealt with, is accommodating and easy to work with.
I would stay again. If you're looking for a place to stay in Splash, I highly recommend staying here.
Great place right on the beach! It was very clean and the beach view is beautiful! We loved the great balcony. Lots of great places to eat, lots of shopping and things to do. Tina was great to work with and we will definitely be back!
We loved our stay at Splash Resort. Our 4th floor corner unit was so very spacious, well stocked and CLEAN. We had the best weather (October 15-22, low 80s* sunny, and breezy). The resort offered a super water park for our children (ages 4 years to 9 years). We enjoyed the family friendly atmosphere; the no- wait- for- the- elevator; the quiet neighbors; the heated pool and the lazy river stocked with plenty of inflated rings. The kids thought the huge bucket that dumped water every few minutes was fantastic. They also really liked that the bunk beds each had their own TV set! We grown-ups liked the easy to navigate TVs and the condo's balcony looking over the Gulf. We could walk to Thomas Donuts and take a short drive to Pier Park. This is one special place that I'll be looking for more special deals on for our next visit to Panama City Beach. Thank you, Tina, for sharing it with us.
We had a great time during our stay at Splash. The condo is very large and has two beachfront bedrooms, each with access to the balcony. The kids loved the bunk beds with DVD players.
Splash pad, beach, and pools are great as well. If you are travelling with kids, this is a great place.
Tina was very easy to work with. We appreciate her letting us enjoy her condo for the week!
Thank you Tina for letting us stay at your beautiful condo. Our family of 6 had an amazing week at Splash.
My family had an amazing stay in 407W from 08/27-09/03!! The pools at Splash are the best!! My 2 and 4 year olds enjoyed the bucket splash pool, frog splash pad and lazy river! Some of the pools are in the shade so u don't have to lather them in sunscreen!! Papaw loved watching them in the shade too!! Win, win!! The only downside to the pool is that u have to wear an armband and u actually have to wear it not just have it with u and that is enforced by security! The condo furniture was comfy and it had everything that we needed! Huge balcony!! The lady at checkin and checkout was so nice! One of the only downsides to this resort is the walk from parking to the room! It was a long walk especially for my granny! Also the luggage carts wouldn't fit in the room so that was annoying at checkin and out! Possibly the best place my family has ever stayed!! Definitely plan on staying here again!!
3 miles west of Pier Park
15 minutes from Panama City Airport
|Cleaning Fee||£122 + Tax|
Spring - March 02 - April 19 $1,495/week
Late Spring - April 20 - May 24 $1,395/week
Peak Summer - May 25 - August 16 $2,295/week
Late Summer - August 17 - September 6 $1,495/week
Fall - September 7 - October 25 $1095/week
Winter - October 26 - March 1 $895/week
Rental weeks run from Sat. at 4:00 PM to Sat. 10:00 AM
$20 check-in fee due to Splash upon arrival for wristbands & parking passes.