On top of a hill, 10 mins from Menton's old town, take advantage of the peace and incredible place of Villa Baïna to indulge yourself in the infinity pool and the sea front. Unless you prefer to read or enjoy your siesta under the lemontrees? Here, your time suspends its course. Everything is farniente, calm and delight.
The Villa Baïna is a travel invitation in itself.
Owned by an international family : Franco-Italo-Polish, this house smells like holidays, calm and discoveries. Sabrina, the tenant, has developed her taste of travel very early, through the influence of her parents. After an exciting 1,5 years roundaworld backpacker's trip in 2011, she decided to give back the wonderful experience she encountered in guesthouse traveling during her journey, to travelers who wish to visit Menton and its surroundings in a different way.
From the sculptures in the garden, hidden between lemontrees, olivetrees, fruitrees, bamboos or even plamtrees, to the paintings and photos of views taken all over the world, in the house: Everything in this villa invites the guest to travel and dream.
The 32ksqu ft property, entirely fenced, with 3 parking spaces, has its own infinity pool with a view on Menton harbour and the Italien Riviera. The pool can be heated from April to November, on demand. It is not guarded but can be secured with a cover when unused. It is surrounded by a solarium with long chairs on one side, and lemontrees plantation on the other.
Several terrasses with parasols and sunshades are at your disposal, as well as a covered patio in front of the pool, with a fitness area, a bar and an exterior dining zone for 10 people and a trampoline.
The 1.3k square feet house, on 3 levels can host 4 people. We received the 3-stars quality certification from the tourism office in november 2015.
The villa is composed of :
- One double room (Double bed) with private bathroom with shower, a small living room and a private terrasse.
- One 2nd double room (Double bed) with private bathroom and direct access to the patio and swimming pool area.
- One extra bathroom close to the main livingroom.
- Several resting corners : chimney corner and the main living room area under the veranda.
- Large dining room area for 8 people as well as the exterior dining area for 10 people.
- A completely furbished kitchen : fridge, traditional and micro-wave ovens, electric cooker, dish-washer, Nespresso coffee machine, kettel, toaster, robot and numerous plates and cooking ustensils.