laugh.rest.repeat. at "Vacashine" Homes!
Welcome to paradise!! Our vacation home has 8 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and features the most amazing backyard with a lazy river pool and slide, outdoor dining room, outdoor living room and space to play! We have a huge playhouse for the kids and a BBQ for dinners outside in the California sunshine!
Lazy rivers are one of my (and my kids) favorite things and we usually seek out resorts that have one. No need now as there is a lazy river right in the backyard! The pool is in the center and the shallow end has a big baja shelf. There's a bridge over the river to an island that gets you into the pool and completely encircling the pool is a 5' wide and 3' deep lazy river! A rock slide goes over the river to the deep end of the pool and there is a sitting grotto and double waterfalls under the slide onto the lazy river. The lazy river flow is so fun and we provide plenty of floats :) The pool area has grass to play on, an outdoor living room and an above ground spa. The entire pool area is fully secured with a fence and self-locking MagnaLatch gates. One gate takes you to the side yard and the other takes you back into the living room. The side yard is a great place for the little ones to play outside as it's separated from the pool area and has an awesome playhouse, a grassy area and an outdoor dining table with a BBQ. It's right off the dining room / kitchen area.
A quick summary of the highlights of this house:
- your own private resort...most amazing tropical backyard pool with lazy river, slide, waterfall, baja shelf and spa
- 5 luxurious adult bedrooms with designer beds/linens (4 kings, 1 queen)
- 2 themed kid bedrooms (each with 5 twin mattresses): princess dream castle for the girls, Cars room for the boys
- backyard also has a playhouse, BBQ, outdoor living and dining rooms
- 8th bedroom doubles as a den with a packed entertainment center (Wii, board games, books and toys) and a daybed with a popup trundle bed (can either be 2 twins or they join to make an eastern king mattress)
- game room with Brunswick pool table, Tornado foosball table, huge leather couch and TV
- 4 full bathrooms
- spacious kitchen with a 5 burner range, lots of small appliances
- huge dining room table that seats 14
- located on a private street in a great Anaheim neighborhood 7 minutes from Disneyland
We have entertainment options for everyone in the house regardless of age! Lots of TVs, tons of DVDs, a Wii game system, pool table, foosball table, many board games and a little library (leave a book / take a new one for the flight home!). For the kids we have amazing themed bedrooms (Cars themed room for the boys, princess castle dreamland for the girls) and tons of toys. For the youngest ones in the group we have 3 pack n plays, high chairs, bouncy seat, strollers (singles and a double), baby toys and books and a baby monitor.
Feel free to call or email me with questions!
PS - Is the house booked for your desired dates? Don't despair! We have 2 other “Dream Houses” that I'm sure you'll love: our 6 bedroom (VRBO Listing #436091) or our 10 bedroom house (VRBO Listing #647646)