Conveniently located for exploring all that the Cote d’Azur has to offer, and hosting up to 12 guests, the villa makes for a relaxing retreat for large families or groups of friends.
Charming provencale style villa at prime location with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathroom designed to be able to host 12 people
This family house of 360m2 has a beautiful sea view, and grants easy access to Pampelonne Beach, which is only 800 meters away. The villa is also only a short drive away from the center of St. Tropez.
The villa has 2 levels. On top there are 4 bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom and one bedroom suitable for kids or for guest with 2 independent beds.
The ground level has one master suite with its own private bathroom.
The villa has a large living room, dining room and a fully-equipped kitchen.
The villa is fully furnished with everything you need for an enjoyable stay, including: linens and towels (one change of linen by week).
Television with international channels and WIFI and AC in the 5 bedrooms are available.
In front of a large terrace, with dining table and lounge area, a large swimming pool (10,5 x 5,5 m) is located. A BBQ is handy for outdoor meal preparation.
All in a fully fenced beautiful grounds of 2000 m2.
• Facilities: Pool house with barbecue, fridge.
• Pool fence are available for your childrens. Ping pong table.
• Maintenance of the pool and garden (one time a week)
• Final cleaning
• Parking: private
If need be, at additional cost, the following services could be provided :
• cleaning during your stay (as often as daily if required) = 20€/hour
• change of linen = 300€
• basic grocery shopping pre arrival
just ask, we will try to accommodate you.
During summer time, the villa is to rent 7 nights minimum (July + August).
We will be pleased to welcome you in our villa and will be happy to answer to any questions you may have.
I am available through homelidays via email before and after booking.
I have someone located close to the villa who manages it and who will be able to help the guests once they have booked or when they are onsite, should they need advice as to how some part of the villa are working, if they need cleaning, a car, etc...
- No parties allowed.
- No smoking in the house.
- Respect, take care and use appropriately all outside furnitures and house items (The parasols have to be closed when it is windy )
- Any furniture moved must be returned to its original position before departure.
- Ensure the house is fully locked and Shutters closed when you leave the property. We disclaim any responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Garbage must be cleaned before departure.
- Renters are responsible for imposing those rules on guests that they receive.
Eventhough the house will be cleaned after you leave, you are expected to maintain the house in a good condition as if it were yours. The person who manages the house locally will make sure the rules are observed.
I hope you will enjoy your stay !
Thanks in advance