|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
House comfortably accommodate 5 people we rented complete.
A 10 km from Ainsa, well connected near the National Park Ordesa or Sierra and canyons of Guara.
Here you can rest, prepare the tour the next day, your children can play, and ultimately allows you to live and enjoy our wonderful environment.
You can tour the national park, adventure sports, mountain biking on well marked trails, hiking, or just visit the small and charming villages full of history, such as the medieval town of Ainsa or the route of Romanesque churches.
If you have time, you can go to France and enjoy the north side of the Pyrenees, or meet other towns and valleys near an hour or an hour and a half, or talk about Jaca Benasque.
Are you interested in wine culture? A half hour you will find the Somontano with its wineries and vineyards with D. O.
Other options: Panillo Buddhist temple, shrine of Torreciudad, salt of Naval where swim and relax in pools and salt water wells, ...
• From Zaragoza, Huesca and Barbastro through, address Aínsa.
• From Navarra, through Jaca, Yebra de Basa, Attorney, Aínsa and continue 10 km towards Barbastro.
• From Catalonia through Lleida, Monzon, Barbastro and continue to Aínsa.
• From France, leave the A64 motorway in Lannemezan, Arreau and continuing through to Arganuet, passing through Bielsa, Ainsa and continue towards Barbastro.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A partir de 5 personas se cobra 8 € por persona y noche.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.