27 Watson House is a second floor brand new studio apartment in this fabulous location, in the heart of Cambridge! Nearby the Cambridge Station.
The apartment is a stunning property finished to an exceptional standard. The property feature a kitchen with Siemens appliances, Hans Grohe taps, Amtico flooring alongside ceramic tiling. The property is heated with under floor heating.
The location provides the best transport facilities in the city - the train station is just a few steps away providing a 45 minute journey into London King's Cross, the guided bus way comes in and out of the station also, and the park and ride buses come from all sides of the city. Making it easily the most accessible of locations. Just a short walk from the apartment is the bustling city centre - with the University and language schools at short distance. Just 5 minutes walk and you find yourself in a beautiful and world famous Cambridge University Botanic Garden where you can discover plants from all over the world in 40 acres of beautiful gardens and glasshouses.
* Stylish open plan kitchen with a combination of limed oak effect and white gloss doors.
* Microwave oven.
* Integrated fridge/freezer.
* Integrated telescopic extractor hood.
* Pull out waste bin with recycling facilities.
* Free standing washer/dryer.
* Coffee maker
Living/dining area benefits from the brand new contemporary design dining table and four comfortable chairs.
The -living/dining area has doors onto the superb terrace which runs the length of the apartment .
Sleeping area benefits from the modern style double bed wooden frame with contemporary design luxurious cotton linen. Brand new TV LG 39''.
Iron and Iron board.
* Wall mounted white basin with chrome tap.
* Floor mounted WC with soft close seat and concealed dual flush cistern.
* Bath with HansGrohe feature showerpipe and thermostatic control.
* Glass shower screen to bath.
* Feature timber mirror surround with insert spotlights and shaver point.
* Large format ceramic wall and floor tiling.
Other exceptional features of note are:
* High performance composite aluminium/timber double glazed windows and balcony doors.
* Built in wardrobe with sliding doors.
Local Area Information
The apartment is situated just within two minutes walk distance from the coffee shops, restaurants, local grocery shops and supermarkets.
We enjoyed our stay in a modern, central apartment a few minutes from the Botanic Garden & an easy stroll to King's College & the Cam, with lots of fine restaurants. We can recommend Jamie's, Loch Fyne, Stazione & The Eagle We would have appreciated a small table & 2 chairs on the balcony to enjoy breakfast, & also a couple of wine glasses for the evening. Otherwise we were well satisfied.
The apartment is on the 3rd floor in a new building with a secure entry and has a nice balcony. The location is near the train station, which was very convenient for trains, busses and taxis. The equipment from the Wifi to the kitchen stove all worked well. It was an easy walk to the River Cam and the Fitzwilliam Museum. Grocery stores are close by as well as a variety of restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add £20 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
It is not allowed to smoke in the apartment. No pets.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.