|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Casa do Lagar is situated in an elevated position enjoying stunning views of the nearby Amendoeira golf resort and accross the surounding countryside to the sea in the distance. Built in 2011 the Villa is fully equipped and tastefully decorated. It is set within its own peaceful fully fenced grounds and its access is through a remote controled gate. There is a fully enclosed private swimming pool (4x9m) outside shower, a lawned area and extensive terraces and shaded areas complete with a good supply of outside furniture. Just outside the fully equipped kitchen there is a purpose built barbecue area.
The villa is situated around 40km from Faro airport and easily reached by using the A22. At Faro follow signs for the A22 then follow directions to Albufeira Lagos or Portimao (westwards) Go past the exits to Loule, Boliqueime and Albufeira and look out for the exit to Algoz. The villa is nearby and full directions will be supplied
The villa is situated in a peaceful area yet within easy reach of all the amenities required for a truly enjoyable and relaxed holiday. There is a variety of restaurants in the area mostly serving local specialities (such as the famous chicken piri-piri). The vast majority are extremely good value since they are located away from the big resorts and tend therefore to cater mostly for local residents(a short suggested list will be forwarded in due course) Local markets are also great value and worth visiting for the amazing choice of fresh local produce, meat and of course fresh fish. Recommended local options are the markets in Armação de Pêra, Silves and Algoz.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
24 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£357|
Credit card details must be given against which an amount of £50 per person is held for the duration of your holiday. The money is not removed from the card unless there are breakages to pay for, which will be discussed first.
Alternatively, a cheque for the same amount can be given upon arrival. Please enquire for more details.
A payment of 30% of the balance is required to secure your booking. The remaining 70% is due 8 weeks before your travel date.