Brand new villa-which was completed in Spring 2016 is waiting for your holidays. Designed by an award winning Dutch architect, this three bedroom villa offers spectacular views on the Mediterranean sea and endlessly lush green hills. It's completely secluded so your privacy is guaranteed. During spring and early summer you'll hear a tiny little river - the Riera de les Comes - which is on its way to the sea.
Around the corner there's a large communal pool and tennis court. Part of the beautiful and quiet residential area "Casa Nova". You're literally just a few steps away from entering Ardenya Natural Park, one of the largest natural coastal areas of the Costa Brava, with countless walking trails. A short and pleasant walk or less than thirty minutes through the valley brings you to the beach of Sant Feliu de Guixols. By car it takes only five minutes.
It's a thirty minute drive to Girona Airport and Barcelona Airport is a 75 minute cruise. There are usefull multiple buses a day heading directly from Sant Feliu de Guixols bus station to Barcelona Airport. In July / August there are direct buses from Sant Feliu de Guixols to Girona Airport.
The villa has a living area of 250 m2 on a plot of land or 1500 m2 and consists of:
• Living / dining room - infinity pool - outside shower - modern kitchen - sleeping couch (sleeping 2) - bathroom with toilet
• Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bath, shower, washbasin and toilet)
• 2 double bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with 2 single beds
• Bathroom with shower and washbasin
• separate toilet
Things to do in the area
- weekly Sunday market @ Sant Feliu de Guixols (30 min walk / 5 mi drive)
- doctor center Espai Carmen Thyssen @ Sant Feliu de Guixols
- the mediaeval town and castle of Tossa de Mar (30 min drive)
- Girona (home of El Celler de Can Roca - the best restaurant in the world) (30 min drive)
- Barcelona (60 min drive)
- ski resorts La Molina, Masella, Vall de Núria and Vallter 2000 (2 hour drive)
and much much more