|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
The benign Compasseur is located in the city center, in a mansion of the XVI-XVII century, birthplace of Jeanne de Chantal (1572-1641), founder of the Order of the Visitation.
Opposite the old courthouse on the 'path of the Owl' is the perfect place to start the visit of Dijon, capital of the Dukes of Burgundy.
This apartment on the ground floor comprises:
- A living room with wood paneling and parquet floor, computer and internet access, wifi, large screen television. The sofa can provide a bed for an extra person.
- A bedroom with a bed of 160 cm, old floor tiles,
- An adjoining bathroom, large shower and Burgundy stone,
- A bedroom, polished floor with two twin beds,
- A kitchen with dishwasher, washer / dryer, microwave, etc.
- A private terrace garden fully enclosed, green wall, table and chairs for dining out: a haven of peace in the city.
Bed linen, bath and table provided. Bedding without pen. Very neat decoration.
Loading and unloading of baggage are in the yard. Then you can park your car in the parking Saint-Anne, 500 meters.
The apartment is non smoking. Pets not allowed.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£260|
|Stay tax||€2 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 11 years.|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.