The house is placed on a privileged setting, on the top of a cliff overlooking the sea.
The garden rises 30 meters above sea level.
Stunning views of La Herradura Bay and the immense ocean from any room of the house.
The property is faced to the south-east, which confers the house with an excellent light profiting from sun casting during the whole day.
The house is situated in a beautiful residential area, in a peaceful zone bordering with the biological reserve of Cerro Gordo on a side and La Herradura bay on the other side.
It also has a community pool for adults and children and an access to a private platform in the see.
The villa is at 9 minutes walking distance of the beach and the restaurants and just 2 minutes by car.
• 200 sqm villa.
• Private garden 100 sqm on a cliff, with porch overlooking the ocean.
• Community swimming pool.
• 1 bedroom with double bed (sea views) and ensuite bathroom.
• 1 bedroom with double bed (sea view).
• 1 bedroom with a single bed (sea view).
• Studio in a tower with a single bed (panoramic view).
• Two bathrooms.
• Living and dining-room with TV & warm fireplace.
• 60 square meters second living room with bar and double sofa-bed.
• Fully equipped exterior kitchen.
• Terrace of 40 square meters facing to the sea.
• Patio Access.
• Private access to the sea (splendid platform).
• Parking space just in front of the house.
• South facing east, which gives the house an excellent quality of light, taking advantage of the sunlight throughout the day.