About the property
- House1600 sqft
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay4 nights
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 4 Sleeps
Solitude, Brighton, Snowbird and Alta skiing/riding is great. Like last year, another big storm is just around the corner. More than 300" in storm after storm in December and January! And February and March are also often the snowiest months. Come explore the 4 top resorts from our great location 20 scenic minutes away.
Embark on an unforgettable adventure and enjoy a remarkable ski/boarding/mountain vacation close to the best snow and ski/snowboard resorts in the world. You can count on great Utah snow late November through April. If available in the off-season, lower biweekly and monthly rates may apply. Storm after storm makes for great winter conditions. To ensure availability, make your plans, now.
This private home is conveniently located very close to Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons, at the edge of the snowy Wasatch mountains. New carpeting/flooring throughout with a Fall 2016 remodel.
For a fun, quiet get-away and/or an adventure-seeking vacation alike, this private home for 2 - 4 offers majestic views and comfort in the heart of ski country. Experience Alta, Solitude, Brighton, Snowbird or any of the Park City areas by day, then retreat to the warmth and convenience of your own private, quiet get-away.
Nestled in the heart of Utah ski country, surrounded by the majestic Wasatch Mountains, our accommodation offers the perfect setting for an enjoyable ski vacation. Feast on delicious food at many nearby restaurants and bars or partake in the area’s unlimited entertainment activities throughout the year, including a great aquarium and natural history museum.
Book your reservations online today for our best rates! (Calendar reflects availability, which will be confirmed, rates are higher at Christmas, mid Feb. through spring break). If your dates are not available, please reach us -- see the bullet point below.
Conveniently located, less a mile from the mouth of Big Cottonwood Canyon, these serene accommodations offer everything modern lodging should be. A true skier’s / snowboarder's paradise!
Central and close to the mountains, reasonable fine or fast dining, and transport to/from Salt Lake City and ski areas
• Twenty minutes to Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, Brighton (all a very scenic 15 miles away)
• Twenty minutes to downtown Salt Lake City and Salt Lake International Airport
• Thirty-five minutes to Park City, Deer Valley and Canyons Resorts.
To ensure your comfort, our accommodations include:
• Spacious master suite with king bed, new in 2017
• Second bedroom with queen bed, new in 2015, both with plenty of closet space
• Relaxing, spacious private hot tub with mountain views in private backyard
• Fully stocked kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, eating utensils, cups & glasses.
• Bathroom stocked with towels and soap • One car garage + extra parking
• Conveniently located ski bus stop 200 feet away
• Full size washer and dryer stocked with detergent and dryer sheets
• Outside electric grill • Snow removal managed by property mngr 8O1 4864296 pls call for info and other options
• High-speed Internet access in all rooms and outside on deck / private back yard. Summer and fall rentals are normally longer term.
• Coffee maker and filters, blender and all kitchen accessories
• Unlimited local calls / 100% Green wind electricity
• Internet / 42" TV w/ DVR, DVD, Dish may be available
• Great sound system w/ JBL subwoofer available
• Hair dryer • Iron and ironing board
• 100% smoke and pet free
• All rooms, dishes and linens cleaned before guest arrival!
Convenient location, less than 10 minutes to 8 great restaurants, grocery stores, etc.
The deck is great for temperate March relaxing / grilling with great skiing/riding all throughout the Wasatch's snowiest month.
Lift ticket discounts are available at ski shops (3 within 1 mile) for Alta, Brighton, Solitude and Snowbird Ski Resorts which can save $3 to $18 per day. A Super Pass includes a $7 value all-day travel on Utah Transit Authority (UTA) Buses and Trax light-rail at no charge is available online.
Carlynn & Steve / WFSA
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 14, 2018
About Carlynn & Steve / WFSA
Originally from Minnisota and Ohio, we have skied here for years. And have had this home as a winter ski get-away home rental for almost as long. In early December, we have already skied 6+ days in this great start to another fun time in Utah. We are available for your ?'s.
Carlynn & Steve / WFSA purchased this House in 1992
Why Carlynn & Steve / WFSA chose Cottonwood Heights
Great location for all resorts, quiet, great hot tub, easy to find. Great restaurant and entertainment options close. 20 minutes to airport and downtown. Ski bus a 3 minute walk. Managed by us and the top management firm in Utah: Wasatch Front Ski Accommodations.
What makes this House unique
A smaller private home, perfect for 2 - 4. Great December - April snows make this a great early and late season choice.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Comfy residence and a great skiing location
Very comfortable, clean residence in a great location for skiing the cottonwood canyons. Kitchen was very well supplied, hot tub worked well. TV was great for watching Olympic events. Would gladly stay again. No complaints at all. Only one bathroom was okay for 2 guys, but may be a consideration for some.
One traffic light away from a scenic drive to Solitude and Brighton.
Additional pricing information
No damage deposit is taken, but instead a credit card please to our manager. Rates subject to change until booked. Cleaning fees are usually waived on 5-14 day stays.