The Smithy is a spacious four star country cottage, sleeping six people, set in the beautiful East Devon countryside, only 15 minutes drive from the M5.
Guests have the use of a large, warm, indoor swimming pool (33 ft), sauna, fitness room, children's play areas and games room, 12 ft trampoline, laundry facilities, enclosed pond area with ducks and friendly chickens and two acres of grounds. The cottage is single storey and has three ensuite bedrooms, a spacious open plan living area, conservatory and a private garden with stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
The cottage is situated at Three Gates Farm, a converted 17th Century farm, with five 4-star holiday cottages, near Tiverton close to the Devon/ Somerset border.
Overview of The Smithy:
- Three ensuite bedrooms (one double, two twins)
- Large conservatory
- Wood burner with complimentary basket of logs
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed private garden with mesh fencing, with views over rolling countryside
- Patio furniture and barbecue
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Flat screen television with freeview, DVD and video player
- Electric hob, oven and microwave
- Fridge and separate freezer
- All bed linen and towels
- On-site laundry facilities
- Selection of books, games, jigsaws, DVDs and videos available to borrow
- Information pack and tourist information leaflets
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Car park
We are pet-friendly and welcome well behaved dogs, for which there is a surcharge of £20 per dog per week.
Spanish, French and Greek spoken.