2 minutes Buttes Chaumont in the 19th arrondissement. Two open rooms in the neighborhood of Mouzaïa.
A bedroom and living room of 30 m2 on a small terrace on the ground floor of a house.
This apartment is ideal to receive from 2 up to 3 people maximum. There is a sofa bed in the living room for one person.
The advantage of our hotel is to be in Paris and benefit from space and greenery including the fabulous Parc des Buttes Chaumont.
Mouzaïa secret area of Paris where to live, which is perfect for strolling the weekend or come relax during a business trip or vacation vibrant tourism.
The whole is charming: cobbled streets, small houses, gardens, flowers, the din of Paris seems far away. Its atmosphere is very relaxing. Mouzaïa is originally a working city founded in the 19th century.
Near the lively Jordan River and not far from the lively center of Paris.
The trains are:
- Line 7 bis or station Botzaris Danube.
- Bus 60 and 48 to the Gare du NORD - Great Boulevard - Richelieu-Drouot -the Louvre - Palais Royal)
- Galeries Lafayette are 25 minutes .
- Charles de Gaulle Airport in 25 minutes without traffic.
- Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est are 15 minutes away by public transport.
- Possibility to rent a place in the Parking Place des fêtes (10 minutes walk): Here is the link:
https: // www. parisfranceparking. com / car-19th-75019 / parkingplacedesfetes. html
Arrival time: between 3 pm and 7 pm, (see exceptionally if there is another possibility. Please specify when you book your arrival time to avoid unpleasant surprises).
Departure time: before 12 o'clock.
Photocopies of identity documents requested on arrival (or photo).
(Registration number: 7511900722906)