The property is beautifully situated 30 m from the sea with large jetty which is ideal for fishing, swimming, barbecue and sunbathing. Panoramic views of the fjord and mountains. Sunny and west facing. Adjacent to the pier 2 boathouse and a private pier. Excellent fishing opportunities, ample and light-caught crab fish with their own dishes. Very well-marked hiking trails in the mountains with everything from gentle walks of 0.5-2 hours to demanding day trip to Hornelen, Northern Europe's highest sea cliff 860 meters above sea level.
Anton: an old quaint rowboat with 2.5 hp motor is at your disposal.
2 adults sailing vests + 4 medium size lifejackets.
Nearest neighbor about 300m. Active farms with cows located 400m away.
The holiday Sørheim:
Wooden building in 2 floors + basement approximately 100m2. Electricity, cold and hot water from a private source.
Internet access - wireless WIFI. satellite TV
The property is renovated from 2003 to 2015.
Rented only to calm the sake of people. No pets. Smoking not permitted.
The house is in "shabby chic" style with personal touches and personal belongings also during rental periods.
- Admission: with underfloor heating and wardrobe space
- Walking: with stairs to the 2nd floor. Cabinet with detergents, vacuum m. M.
- Kitchen: Fridge, freezer, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker + all normal dishes, small kitchen table and 2 chairs
- Bathrooms: Floor heating, toilet, shower, sink, washing machine, m. M.
- Living and dining room: Sofa Group + 2 chairs. Satellite TV, wood stove, glass-fronted cabinets, dining table that seats 6-8. woodburning
- Bedroom l, 2 beds
- Bedroom ll, 2 beds
- Bedroom lll, Main bedroom. 2 beds, dresser, display cabinet.
- Open-chamber that serves as space for up to 2 extra beds, reading room or clothes dryer inside.
- Basement Storage with div tools. Storage lawnmower, tools, hot water tank, the main tap water, 2 bicycles.
Electric heating in all rooms.
63 acres property. 30 m to own jetty 2 boathouse and jetty.
One boathouse can be used as "summer lounge" with open doors towards the sea. BBQ Facilities.
Outdoor furniture: table and chairs for 8 people and 2 sunbeds on the jetty / boathouse.
Fishing from private jetty or boat. Nearest ensure fishing boat is ca. 100m from the pier.
Very well marked trails in Berle Mountains. From easy slopes to challenging full day to Northern Europe's highest sea cliff ± Hornelen 860 m.
Sights / worth doing:
- The Fortress in Berle and Tonga.
- Kalvåg: cozy fishing village with gourmet restaurant Knutholmen. Fiskemottak sales. Spa.
- Hornelen: Day trip in the mountains with majestic views.
- Hike to Heilkinna and Smalarabben - dare go over?
- The monastery in Selje.
- Kråkenes lighthouse on an exposed today is a rare raw experience of sea and wind.
- Bremanger / Grotle / Igland. Cozy little place with trade bl. a. Grotle sands ± one of the most beautiful sandy beaches.
- Trade booths in Rugsund. One of the oldest trading posts.
- Shopping in Maloy, Floro or Forde
Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Coffee machine, Microwave, Freezer, Washing Machine, Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner, Inlaid electricity, Mains water, Chimney / fireplace, Non-smoking, TV, Satellite, Internet access, garage / parking space, Boat, Mooring, Bicycles, Garden furniture, Sun beds, Grill