The Best LOCATION!!!!
The apartment just got REMODELED in April 2016 with new floors, new bathroom and new furniture. Be one of the first to use it.
PR TOURISM COMPANY **CERTIFIED** The apartment is located in 'Condado', a beach neighborhood in the metro area known for being a “walking distance” community. In its surroundings, just steps away, are a number of amenities like restaurants, bars, coffee shops, beach, stores etc.
There are so many things to do in a privileged climate and excellent location.
In this page you can see all the information, description and photos of the apartment, but if needed, extra information can be sent to you.
LOCATION: Is in Condado and Loiza District. Which is a upcoming urban street full of local restaurants, arts, night life, pharmacy, shops and anything you need…!! The most visited beach in Puerto Rico is only two blocks away from the apartment, is one of the most known beaches in the Caribbean for wind surfers, kite surfers, surfers, and all kinds of water sports. (In the attached photos you will see more in detail, the location, the apartment and everything mentioned above.)
• Ocean Park beach – two blocks from the apartment
• Super max (Supermarket) – one block from the apartment
• Museum of Puerto Rico – three blocks from the apartment
• In the same block where the condo is located:
o Rent Bike (Koishma store) – First floor of the Condo
o Bebos Café and Basilia restaurant (puertorrican food) 4 star in Tripadvisor. One of my favorite place to eat (breakfast, lunch and dinner)!!
o Barbero (wine and tapa food) – hangout …
o Farmacia Americana - Local pharmacy– anything you need…
o Silk – very nice place to eat sushi and have a romantic dinner…
o Starbucks – great coffee
o Plan B – a local place to hangout at night. Is one of the best places to hangout in San Juan (urban, hipster sytle)
o Agarrate catalina - Argentinian restaurant, my favorite!!!!! You have to goooo!!
• Rex - (very local, Mexican food and nice night life - very urban and hipster crowd) –
• Kamoli Cafe – two blocks away, great brunch and lunch
• Tasca de Yiyo (puertorrican food) – three blocks
• Stop and go (minimarket)– One block
• Placita de Santurce (very local - night life and lots of restaurants) – 5 blocks
In other words, you won’t need a car. You can walk or bike, there are many shops near by … ;) At night, Condado is a place where you can walk and see a lot of people on their bikes, walking, skating and doing exercise.
By car the apartment is: 10min. from Old San Juan, 5min.from Isla Verde, 15min. from Piñones, 10min. from the airport Luis Munoz Rivera, 90min. from Rincon, 40min. from Fajardo and 60min. from Ponce.
• BEDROOM: ONE bedroom with a queen size bed and A/C. Hotel quality, fresh linens for each bed, plenty of pillows and blankets.
• Living Area: Air conditioner unit in the kitchen, living area and bedroom - sofa bed FULL size. In the living area there is a 51 inch TV with cable
• Kitchen: Is completely equipped. The kitchen has: refrigerator, microwave and stove with new appliances and countertops if you enjoy making meals at home.
• BATHROOM: ONE fully equipped bathroom. Hair dryer and fresh towels as well.
• WALKING CLOSET: ONE comfortable walking closet for your bags, plus ironing board and iron.
• COIN LAUNDRY: Available in the second floor of the building.
• PARKING: First come first serve basis. The condominium has parking with 24 surveillance with control access.
• VIEW: From the apartment you will have very nice,amazing view of the mountains, the city and the ocean with ocean breeze and cross wind in the entire apartment….
Air conditioner unit in the kitchen, living area and bedroom.
In the living area there is a 51 inch TV with cable. WIFI Broadband internet available everywhere in the apartment.
Key security for the entire condominium and elevator for security.
Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
- 100 % if canceled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
- In case of a storm or hurricane No refunds will be given.
Is mandatory to purchase traveler insurance.
Check in and Check out:
Check in 4pm and Check out 11am.
All you need to bring are your bags…
Enjoy your time in Puerto Rico to the fullest in this property!!!