(ENGLISH VERSION BELOW)
Our house is located in the beautiful countryside of the town of Monterubbiano, nestled in the rolling hills of the Marches, the perfect place for those in search of a relaxing atmosphere and beautiful views. It is very close to the sea, just 10 km away, and to the Sibillini Mountains, less than an hour's drive away. It is suitable for couples, families with children, rustic weddings, solitary adventurers, business travelers and those traveling with pets!
Kitchen and dining room, very bright, are located on the ground floor, along with a double bedroom and a bathroom. On the upper floor there are two single rooms, a double bedroom, and a bathroom. The house has a large garden, where olive trees and vines are combined with the colors of the wonderful and rolling hills that surround our house, creating a space to be enjoyed in total tranquility. Guests will have access to the entire house, to feel at home. The garden also has a large parking lot, convenient for cars, motorbikes, campers or whatever is your favorite means of transport!
Enjoy the tranquility of the open countryside, while having all kinds of commercial activities available just a few kilometers away. You can find ovens, supermarkets and pharmacies in the nearby Caldarette Ete (2 km) and Monterubbiano (6 km), or along the Provincial Road 87 that takes you to the beach of Porto San Giorgio.
- We invite you to put yourself at ease, as if you were at home, respecting the services and objects in your home
- The collection of waste, undifferentiated, finds a solution in the dumpster in front of the road. We urge you to pay the utmost attention when crossing, given the speed of road vehicles
- As a private home, in a typically rural dynamics, we invite parents to be careful in controlling their children's movements in the large surrounding area
- Smoking at home is not welcome, and in any case pay maximum attention to minimize the possibility of activation of external fires, given the summer season and surrounding crops
A TOUR IN THE SURROUNDINGS:
- For lovers of the small medieval villages of central Italy, the Marche area in which our house is located has a lot to offer. The nearby towns of Monterubbiano, Moresco and Petritoli are small jewels of our territory, as well as the city of Fermo, with its large and well-preserved historic center and the beautiful Duomo, a landmark that dominates the surrounding hills. Torre di Palme and Grottammare alta, on the coast, combine the charm of small villages with the beauty of the sea.
- Porto San Giorgio is the nearest seaside resort, ideal for enjoying a relaxing day on the beach or a pleasant summer evening.
Many other seaside resorts are easily reached by car: Civitanova and Porto Recanati further north, up to the wonderful Numana and Sirolo on the Riviera del Conero, Grottammare and San Benedetto del Tronto further south.
- For mountain lovers, the Sibillini Mountains National Park, less than an hour's drive, offers very interesting excursions and the opportunity to visit realities, equally fascinating and typical of the most internal area of our territory, such as Montefalcone Appennino, Amandola and Monte San Martino.
For the lazy ones, a good book and a cool drink in the shade of our garden can prove equally tempting!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Our house lies on the wonderful countryside of the Monterubbiano, among the smooth hills of Le Marche, the perfect space for those who are looking for a relaxing atmosphere and stunning landscapes. Which is just 10 km (about 6 miles) away, and the Sibillini Mountains, easily reachable in less than one-hour driving. It is a perfect position for those who wish to explore the beauties that our area has to offer. Couples, families with children, rural weddings, solitary adventurers, people traveling for work and those carrying pets with each other!
The kitchen and the dining room, located at the ground floor. At the first floor, you will find two single rooms, another double room and a bathroom. The house is surrounded by a marvelous garden, in which the tree and grapevine colors are melt with the beautiful and smooth hills all around. Guests will feel at home, with the entire house fully available! Car park, car, camper or whatever your favorite mean of transport is!
RULES OF THE HOUSE:
- Please make yourself at home, in full respect of all objects and services of the house
- The water in the house is drinkable, so you do not need to buy it if you wish
- Garbage collection (trash only): please use the trash bin across the street. Be very careful when crossing, fast vehicles on the street
- This is a private house, in which we live in the area surrounding the house
- Please, do not smoke inside the house. Also, please remember to pay attention to the risk of fires
DISCOVERING THE AREA:
- For those who are in love with medieval villages, the area of Marche in which we are located. The small villages of Monterubbiano, Moresco and Petritoli are very precious jewels of our territory, as well as the city of Fermo, which is dominated over the surrounding hills. Tower of Palms and High Grottammare, both located on the coastline.
- The closest beach in Porto San Giorgio: relaxing during the day, animated at night.
Several others are easily reachable by car: heading north, along the coast, you'll find Civitanova Marche and Porto Recanati, until you reach Numana and Sirolo in the stunning Riviera del Conero, while going towards the south, still along the coastline, you ' The find Grottammare and San Benedetto del Tronto.
- If you like going to the mountains, the Sibillini Mountains National Park, less than one-hour driving, offers such as Montefalcone Appennino, Amandola and Monte San Martino .
For the lazy ones, a good book and a cold drink in our garden can still do the job!