Tourist registration code: HUTB-012676.
BIG TERRACE APARTMENT IN BARCELONA:
Attractive beautiful apartment for its brightness and its huge terrace. Located in the neighborhood of Guinardo, with excellent communication with buses and meters, to reach in a few minutes to any point of the city,
The apartment with wi-fi included in the price, has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, well equipped kitchen and large terrace equipped with furniture to enjoy outdoor meals.
Air conditioning throughout the apartment.
Parking in the same building with direct access to the apartment.
It has capacity for sleeping up to 8 people, with the following distribution:
Bedroom with 1 double bed.
Bedroom with 1 double bed and 2 single beds.
2 single sofa beds in the living room.
We have cots for babies and high, on request and with extra cost of 25 euros for the total stay chair.
Located in the neighborhood of Guinardo, with 3 subway lines very close and buses that also take you anywhere in the city.
In addition to being a neighborhood that has an excellent public transport connection, with the rest of the city, it is a neighborhood, very well equipped with services such as banks, shops, restaurants, and supermarkets
Barcelona is a wonderful city that has it all. Activities for young people, elderly, families with children, couples, singles, groups of friends, executives ...
Catalonia and Barcelona have become one of the most visited tourist destinations in Spain, knowing how to please the vast majority of tourists: with a history of the oldest in Europe, the capital, Barcelona, is a city that never sleeps and full of charm , And we will not forget the beautiful beaches of the Costa Brava, so close to Barcelona. The variety of artistic treasures, Romanesque churches and the great names of modern art and architecture such as Dalí, Gaudi, Miró and Picasso make Barcelona a unique city in Europe.
Barcelona, located between the sea and the mountain, has found a formidable balance: with one foot in tradition and another in avant-garde, Barcelona has the reputation of being the most cosmopolitan, avant-garde and modern city in Spain, having been renewed For the 1992 Olympic Games.
We also recommend, if you have the time to do so, to leave the city and visit something more of the Catalan region like:
The Costa Brava, meaning "wild coast" due to the singularity of the abrupt encounter between the mountain and the sea. Nature, climate and history, picturesque ports and beauty of some villages, have been enough to make a great reputation around the world
- Baby cot and high chair
- Cleaning during the stay
- Personalized pick up at the airport, train station, bus, etc ...
- Pick up luggage in the apartment and meet at the agreed time at the airport.
- Get rental of portable wifi routers to move around the city.
- Excursions or personalized transfers.
- Recommendations of unique experiences, with local people.
* Some of these services need your order beforehand. If you are interested, ask for a quote and do not wait for the last moment.
HOW TO GET:
You can reach Barcelona:
- With own car, or rental.
- Underground or bus.
- Taxi or private transfer that we can inform you. (Recommended option)
- The nearest airports are Barcelona at 20km, and Girona at 90km.
- On arrival, must be paid the tourist tax of 2.25 € per adult, per night, up to 7 nights. All children under 16 years are exempt.
- t is important to comply with and respect the rules of coexistence, especially in the common areas, respecting the rest of the neighbors.
- Electricity is included in the price, within the normal parameters of use, as you do in your home. Depending on the property, we set a limit of kw. If you do a normal use, not letting on, the AC when you leave the house, and of course, not leaving windows open with the AC on, etc .... you will have kw enough without having to pay extra.
- It is not allowed access pets
- It is not allowed to smoke.
- No parties allowed.
- We recommend that a few days before arrival, contact us to arrange arrival time.
- Officially arrival time is 15:00, and the check-out at 11:00. Depending on availability, we can have some flexibility in this.
Late check-in later 21h - 30 euros
Late check-in later 24h – 60euros
Early check-in before 12:00 a.m. - 30 euros
Late check-out after 12:00 until 19:00 - 10 euros / hour of excess.
The security deposit is not only to cover breakages.
To avoid problems with the return of the deposit, you should consider:
- Respect absolutely, all the rules of the house and the community.
- It is not allowed to stay more people than those indicated in the reservation.
- In the case of visits during the day, never exceed 50% of employment.
- For an issue of hygiene, it is compulsory the use of sheets. If you decide to bring a sleeping bag, you must also bring, bottom sheet and pillow case. If it is detected that has fallen asleep without protecting the mattress and pillow, or has been asleep on the covers, it is deducted from the deposit an extra cost of cleaning.
- Blankets and duvet should never be left thrown on the ground of the cabinets. When not used should be left folded in the closet.
- The property must be left in the same conditions of order found on arrival.
- Cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, etc ... must remain in the same places as the day of arrival. Always unified …
- Cleaning paid with the reservation does not include throwing garbage, clean dirty dishes, throw food scraps, etc ...