|Space||2,800 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Welcome to the White House! Sandra's Terrace is one of our most demanded villas!
*We have several other beautifully remodeled homes in the area so if this one does not fit please inquire for our others.*
Completely remodeled home in North Scottsdale's most desired zip code, 85254. Steps from the hottest shopping venues - Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Square, golf, scenery, events, casinos, hiking, biking and nightlife. A fabulous park is right across the street for outdoor picnics, soccer games, and all sorts of family fun.
- Completely remodeled home in 2015 with all new furniture and linens.
- 5 Bed Room/ 2.5 Bath/ 2 Car Garage
- Large open floor plan combining kitchen, dining, living, and rec area.
- Master Bedroom Suite with Huge Master Closet and Bath with Jacuzzi Tub.
- 2 King and 2 Queen brand new pillow top mattresses. Bunk bed with 1 Twin, and 1 Full, 2 separate premium Queen inflatable air mattress and huge sectional sofa can easily sleep more.
- Private HEATED pool for the winter months. Heat is included in all of our rentals!
- Large covered patio with BBQ Grill.
- 8' pool table.
- Arcade Basketball Game.
- XBOX One with an assortment of games.
- Numerous board games, poker chips, children's books, and activities for the kids and family.
- Wireless 50GB High Speed Internet.
- COX Cable with premium package.
- 4 LED 50" smart TV's with Apple TV, Netflix, HBO, Showtime, and more.
- Bluetooth Wireless portable stereos for indoor or outside use.
- Smart Home with Smart Locks, Thermostats, Lighting, and Security.
- Fully equipped kitchen and Dining with all staples.
- Wood burning fireplace in living Room.
- Huge park across the street with soccer fields; great for family picnics and reunions!
- 1 mile to Scottsdale's finest shopping, and dining - Kierland Square and Scottsdale Quarter!
- 3 Miles to Scottsdale's finest public golf courses - TPC Scottsdale, Grayhawk, and Troon North.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International: 20 miles/26 min.
- Scottsdale Airport: 2.5 miles/7 min.
- Shopping and Entertainment:
- Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter 2 miles/5 min.
- Studio Movie Grill 4 miles/9 min.
- Cracker Jax (mini golf, go karts, driving range) 2.5 miles/6 min.
- Top Golf and Riverwalk Casino 11 miles/17 min.
- Old Town Scottsdale 11 miles/20 min.
- Desert Botanical Garden 19 miles/29 min.
- Barrett-Jackson 5 miles/11 min.
- Arabian Horse Show 5 miles/11 min.
- TPC Scottsdale 3 miles/7 min.
We spare no detail to any vacationers needs in our homes. Please feel free to ask as no request is unreasonable for our travelers.
We hope you choose us and we know you will enjoy your stay!
* Often times there are last minute specials and reduction in price due to changes in availability and the calendar. Don't miss out on these opportunities by not inquiring. *
We only manage properties owned by us – meticulously renovated, handpicked villas. The result – absolute quality control over design, amenities, and service.
We have been renting vacation rentals for years in Chicago and Florida and were applauded for our service and attention to detail. Well now we're back at it in Scottsdale with more homes coming on line!
Please check out http://www.parsonsvillas.com to learn more about us.
Come see for yourself :)
Completely remodeled home with all new furniture specifically tailored for you!
We have rented a lot of houses on VRBO and this was one of the best. Everything was fantastic--clean, great location and quiet. House seems newly renovated. Definitely great for spring training or vacation.
and 6 adults. Plenty of room and the open space never felt like there were that many in the house. The pool and other amenities were terrific. Management was on top of everything. Recommend it and hope to be back for a longer stay!
Everything was as advertised, the house was great. The Company was very responsive via email for all my question prior to arrival. I would stay there again.
This house was perfect for all of our needs. We had 11 ladies join for a birthday weekend from all over the US. The house was beautiful and clean, the game room was incredible, we definitely "Rocked the Juke Box". We were walking distance to hiking Camelback, old town Scottsdale for restaurants, spas, shopping and bars - or a $5 Uber ride. The kitchen was more than stocked and the pool and hot tub were fabulous. We had fresh squeezed orange and grapefruit each day which proved such a treat for both breakfast and drinks by the pool later. I would absolutely recommend this place for a Golf weekend for the guys, girls getaway, or a few families. Ken the owner was fantastic and came personally to locate the breakers when a few too many of us were blow drying at the same time. A+ for all types of groups!
We really enjoyed our stay. The house is beautiful and fully equipped with everything we needed for a nice relaxed family vacation. Thank you Parsons. Family!!!!!
Overall we had a good time for 3 days at the home in Kierland in late September. We rented as a group of 6 men on a golf vacation and the location was great. The air conditioner did NOT work on arrival though and despite their best efforts the property manager did not get it fixed until 5:00 pm on our second day. We were verbally told that we would get a small refund but nothing was ever given. As such, it was a little disappointing to sleep in an 85 degree house and still pay over $700 per night ! The house was very well equipped and was in great shape but the lack of air conditioning for a third of our visit was real bummer.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.