|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Welcome to the White House! Sandra's Terrace is one of our most demanded villas!
*We have several other beautifully remodeled homes in the area so if this one does not fit please inquire for our others.*
Completely remodeled home in North Scottsdale's most desired zip code, 85254. Steps from the hottest shopping venues - Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Square, golf, scenery, events, casinos, hiking, biking and nightlife. A fabulous park is right across the street for outdoor picnics, soccer games, and all sorts of family fun.
- Completely remodeled home in 2014 with all new furniture and linens.
- 5 Bed Room/ 2.5 Bath/ 2 Car Garage
- Large open floor plan combining kitchen, dining, living, and rec area.
- Master Bedroom Suite with Huge Master Closet and Bath with Jacuzzi Tub.
- 2 King and 2 Queen brand new pillow top mattresses. Bunk bed with 1 Twin, and 1 Full, 2 separate premium Queen inflatable air mattress and huge sectional sofa can easily sleep more.
- Private HEATED pool for the winter months. Heat is included in all of our rentals!
- Large covered patio with BBQ Grill.
- 8' pool table.
- Arcade Basketball Game.
- XBOX One with an assortment of games.
- Numerous board games, poker chips, children's books, and activities for the kids and family.
- Wireless 50GB High Speed Internet.
- DirecTV with whole home wireless Genie, DVR, and NFL Sunday Ticket.
- 4 LED 50" smart TV's with Apple TV, Netflix, HBO, Showtime, and more.
- Bluetooth Wireless portable stereos for indoor or outside use.
- Smart Home with Smart Locks, Thermostats, Lighting, and Security.
- Fully equipped kitchen and Dining with all staples.
- Wood burning fireplace in living Room.
- Huge park across the street with soccer fields; great for family picnics and reunions!
- 1 mile to Scottsdale's finest shopping, and dining - Kierland Square and Scottsdale Quarter!
- 3 Miles to Scottsdale's finest public golf courses - TPC Scottsdale, Grayhawk, and Troon North.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International: 20 miles/26 min.
- Scottsdale Airport: 2.5 miles/7 min.
- Shopping and Entertainment:
- Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter 2 miles/5 min.
- Studio Movie Grill 4 miles/9 min.
- Cracker Jax (mini golf, go karts, driving range) 2.5 miles/6 min.
- Top Golf and Riverwalk Casino 11 miles/17 min.
- Old Town Scottsdale 11 miles/20 min.
- Desert Botanical Garden 19 miles/29 min.
- Barrett-Jackson 5 miles/11 min.
- Arabian Horse Show 5 miles/11 min.
- TPC Scottsdale 3 miles/7 min.
We spare no detail to any vacationers needs in our homes. Please feel free to ask as no request is unreasonable for our travelers.
We hope you choose us and we know you will enjoy your stay!
* Often times there are last minute specials and reduction in price due to changes in availability and the calendar. Don't miss out on these opportunities by not inquiring. *
We only manage properties owned by us – meticulously renovated, handpicked villas. The result – absolute quality control over design, amenities, and service.
We have been renting vacation rentals for years in Chicago and Florida and were applauded for our service and attention to detail. Well now we're back at it in Scottsdale with more homes coming on line!
Please check out http://www.parsonsvillas.com to learn more about us.
Come see for yourself :)
Completely remodeled home with all new furniture specifically tailored for you!
We had 10 girls to Scottsdale for the weekend. We enjoyed the short drives to delicious meals and fun outdoor activities. We enjoyed hanging out at the house - cooking in, lounging at the pool, etc. - even more! Clean, updated finishes, big gathering spaces. Just perfect!
We just completed a 4 day family reunion in Scottsdale. Sandra's Terrace could not have worked any nicer. The house has been completely renovated and modernized. It is very light and bright. The photos are 100% accurate. The nicest thing about the home is no small details was ignored. The kitchen was beautifully outfitted and all bedrooms and bathrooms were perfectly appointed. Plenty of paper goods and towels. Even in 116 degrees, the house stayed very cool. Backyard and pool were lovely. I felt as if we were staying at a house that was just completed by HGTV. Management was easy to make arrangements with and were always receptive to our request. I would give this home 2 enthusiastic thumbs up. Thanks!!!!!!
We had a family trip that included 6 adults and my little four month old baby. We traveled from Vancouver and Nanaimo in Canada. From the start of the booking process to the very end we had the most comfortable experience. Mary was very good at answering all our questions before and during the trip. The property was fabulous even better than the pictures. The pool table and the swimming pool kept us entertained indoors during the scorching Arizona heat. Everything is on one level which is so convenient especially when travelling with little ones. I can't think of anything that required improvement as it was stocked with everything you needed. It was in a quiet neighborhood so at nights it was simply peaceful to have a glass of wine outside and enjoy the sounds of nature and engage in some great conversations with family. I would certainly recommend this to anyone and we will definitely be back again!
Myself and nine other buddies stayed here for a golf trip. The house was even better than the pictures show. It fit all of us perfectly. Very close to golf courses and the kierland mall. I will be definitely staying here again.
We had such a wonderful stay in this beautiful home. Loved having all the supplies etc. that we needed. No need to buy laundry soap or garbage bags, shampoo etc. This house was stocked with everything. It was nice staying in this one level home since we had our two grandchildren there with us. We will definitely stay here again!
THE HOUSE IS VERY OPEN, VERY CLEAN AND IT HAD EVERYTHING WE NEEDED TO HAVE A GREAT TIME. WE WILL RENT IT AGAIN WITHOUT QUESTION
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.