Situated between land and sea in Plougoulm, this character house will offer you the peace of the countryside and proximity to beaches and shops. It will be ideal that your stay is cultural, gastronomic, sports or simply relaxing.
** At your disposal **
Living / dining room, kitchen area. Upstairs 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 with bed of 140, the second with 2 beds 90, bathroom with toilet. To enjoy the outdoors, patio, garden, sunbeds, barbecue, ping pong, basketball hoop. Covered shelter.
Activities and Discoveries ** ** close
- Numerous sandy beaches: Plougoulm through Roscoff, Saint-Pol-de -Leon, and Carantec Santec.
- Roscoff, the privateer town, marinas and fishing, the fish market, its spa, casino and from the pier on the island of Batz and exotic garden.
- Carantec and its breathtaking view of the castle and the island of Taurus the Ouet.
- Saint-Pol-de-Léon and its nautical center open for various activities (sailing, surfing, sea kayaking), plus a heated swimming pool, tennis courts and horse lovers the opportunity to practice riding .
- Its rich and varied terroir with authentic flavors will delight your taste buds (crepes, cider, vegetables and shellfish consumed without moderation).
- The Bay of Morlaix, invites you to enjoy boat trips, discover the foreshore and walking the many coastal paths along the coast (near the GR34).
- Inside, to the Trégor, await the mountains of Arrée with its legends and landscape of Landes. Beyond the forest of Huelgoat with its granite Chaot.
- The parish enclosure tour is also an architectural beauty. (St Thégonnec- Guimiliau - Lampaul and Sizun)
- Less than 1 hour drive, Brest and Océanopolis (living marine environment); Ploumanach and pink granite coast.