Good News - our local beach Conditions are much improved! Good air quality lately, no noticeable odor from the ocean algae issue we experienced a few weeks ago. & Many back enjoying our beautiful beach again.
Location, location, location! Your search for the perfect beach cottage in prime location is finally over!
Our talented interior-designer created the light-filled 2 bedroom Villa Margarita beach villa on gorgeous Manasota Key (the Key next to Venice, near all Venice attractions but with its own island charm:)) Villa Margarita is only 1 minute walk to our spectacular beach & only 1 minute walk to picturesque Lemon Bay. Only 5 minute walk to # 1 ranked attraction of Stump Pass State Beach Park (a natural wonderland!) & only 8 minute walk to 5 very popular beach restaurants with fun island nightlife & live tropical music. Sleeps up to 5.
* Walk to free beach yoga classes which our guests love!
* * attractive newer heated, courtyard swimming pool with Massage Therapy jets & Glass-tiled Waterfall in resort's common patio area - enjoy!
- Villa Margarita is a 2 bedroom, open-concept beach villa with 1 full updated bathroom with shower. plus an outdoor shower on the side of villa with hot & cold water makes after beach clean up a breeze. More private than a condo, Villa Margarita is a delightful single story (no one staying over or under your place!) light-filled end villa in a quiet row of 3 charming beach villas - each with its own small private screened in small lanai. Villa Margarita is our closest place to our great beach.
* Sleeps up to 5 in beds (including trundle). Maximum occupancy is 5. Or serves as a romantic, spacious retreat for 1 couple to enjoy. We have similar beach cottages in the same great area if your group grows. Reservations are first come, first served and we cannot hold dates until booked. We fill up very quickly. No pets. No smoking inside or outside anywhere on premises. Must be 25 years or older or staying with parents.
** We are family friendly & also popular with active seniors. Absolutely no student groups. Low-key, respectful guests only as this is a nice, quiet, upscale beach community. You will sleep well!
*Just updated by our ultra-talented interior designer, Villa Margarita beach cottage features a dine-in kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, new range, dishwasher, full size refrigerator/freezer, microwave, both keurig and traditional coffee makers, garbage disposal, toaster & blender to make pina coladas.
* 2 cottage bedrooms with new designer bed linens, 1 full bathroom with shower and new vanity, plus outdoor shower on the side of Villa Margarita with hot & cold water. (+ many beach bathrooms at stump pass beach entrance near us) Small private lanai, sofa sleeper in inviting family room with high-definition, LED flat screen TV. Relax after beach time with all premium movie channels FREE including HBO, SHOWTIME, Cinemax, STARZ, etc.!
* Chill out in our new patio conversation seating area and enjoy mint mojitos at our new self-serve Tiki Bar in common courtyard overlook gorgeous new Swim Spa with Waterfall. New kitchen dining table in kitchen plus bistro table on lanai. One bedroom features a king-size bed, the second bedroom has a twin bed and full bed plus a twin-size trundle slides out under the full. Efficient AC window units. No need to over pack - linens & beach gear provided. Full size washer & dryer on premises in common laundry room. 4 basic outdoor showers in common area for easy after beach clean up. One of the outdoor showers with hot & cold water is on the side of Villa Margarita. * FREE AMENITIES GALORE! New Swim Spa & Waterfall! outdoor ping pong has also been very popular with our guests of all ages! All premium movie channels included free. 4 charcoal grills.
* Get the most out of your vacation stay with our free Insider's Guest Guide & new online Hospitality Suite - loaded with great ideas for local activities, golf/tennis, our favorite restaurants/grocery stores, day spas, fitness, water adventures, fishing, day trips, nature activities, shopping, museums/cultural activities. Free wireless high-speed internet access for guests who bring laptops. 2 free parking space for each cottage for midsize cars or 1 spot for SUV size. If there are children in your group beach toy set provided & a large playground is walkable. Two Coleman folding camping-style beach chairs with 'Cooler' pocket on sides for your favorite beverage, beach umbrella, light-weight beach towels; popular board games (plus a great playground, basketball court are walkable). Very popular free beach yoga classes only 8 minute walk down our beach!
** Friendly, caring owners are very easy to work with and absolutely devoted to constantly improving the guest experience and property maintenance. Enjoy!
This vacation villa is part of the quaint Blue Starfish Resort (only 6 updated beach villas) in highly desired South-end of the Island location. This central island location is close to everything! Located on a cute quiet short residential street, guests walk only 1 minute to our deeded beach access on a gorgeous Manasota Key beach. Unlike other area beaches with erosion problems, our beach is plentiful and sand does not disappear in high tide! Walk the same 1 minute distance the other direction to picturesque Lemon Bay. Only 5 minute walk to the breathtaking Stump Pass nature preserve with acres of secluded shoreline, kayak launches, and hiking trails. Take a longer 8 minute walk to Manasota Keys most popular restaurants & bars including Sandbar Restaurant & Tiki Bar; White Elephant, Lock n Key with live tropical music; boat/kayak/watersports rental stores; plus a convenience store and large fantastic public beach across the street with Pavilions, great playground, basketball court, and very popular free beach yoga classes. Golf & tennis options in our guest guide. Guests love this prime location!
****ABOUT BLUE STARFISH BEACH RESORT...
Our charming Manasota Key resort, Blue Starfish, offers lazy leisure time along with adventurous fun, plus modernized 6 villas created by our ultra- talented interior designer. Blue Starfish's blend of elegance and casual playfulness is owed to its harmonious approach to accommodations. The result is an authenticity that the typical modern resort simply cannot create. Your stay at Blue Starfish Beach Resort will leave you with the sense that you've
rediscovered your beloved childhood beach vacations, but with all the modern conveniences we can't live without. Whether you stay in a beautifully decorated two bedroom villa or our darling studio, Blue Starfish's horseshoe configuration provides plenty of privacy. Blue Starfish's neighboring options include: Two 3 bedroom/1 bathroom; two 2 bedroom/1 bathroom cottages; one 2 bedroom/2 bath cottage; & one 1 cute open-concept beach studio with 1 bathroom & kitchenette. Community amenities on site: outdoor conversation seating; self-serve Tiki Bar set; 4 charcoal grills; outdoor bistro sets; laundry room. outdoor Ping-Pong area; guests to enjoy. We just added new cookware, bake set, place settings, stainless steel range, stainless steel refrigerator/freezer. Quiet, respectful low-key vacationers only as this is a nice upscale residential beach community. Popular day trips include Venice Island, Sarasota, Siesta Key, Sanibel, Naples, Orlando's Disney/Seaworld/Universal Studios; Legoland, Busch Gardens Tampa; Miami; Key West Express boat trips from Fort Myers down to Keys.
* ABOUT MANASOTA KEY
Manasota Key, Florida, is a charming beach town in southwest Florida, just 25 miles south of Sarasota along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. A paradise for vacationers, you will fall in love with the beaches, and the laid-back attitude of the natives! Our vacation rental cottages on Manasota Key are all fully furnished, with free wireless Internet, all linens and towels, a washer and dryer in shared laundry room new Samsung high definition LED television, and a fully equipped kitchen.Beautifully furnished and perfectly maintained, they offer more than the comforts of home & are much more private than condos. You'll find your dream beach escape here at a reasonable rate. Manasota Key is known for its white sand beaches, scattered with shells and pre-historic sharks' teeth, as well as its lovely sunsets and charming tropical beach restaurants with live music most days. The old, palm tree-filled streets evoke a simpler, less hectic time, and this attitude is reflected in the friendly locals, too. You'll love exploring our breath-taking beaches.
From wandering the seclude shores of the magical Stump Pass Beach State Park near us to dining at Sandbar Restaurant & Tiki Bar, you will love simply hanging out on the Key. We have many happy repeat guests and we want you to be one of them!