|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Melody, a luxurious air-conditioned studio, is located in the centre of Bratislava Old Town, at the 2nd floor of a residential building, with a lift. The place is quiet, few minues walking from the pedestrian area and historical sights, 200 m from the Danube riverbank and 300 m from the National Theatre. Shops, restaurants, banks and other facilities are within the close neighbourhood.
The studio consists of a small hall, a gorgeous bathroom, a living bedroom and a balcony. In the living bedroom you will find a bed, a convertible sofa, and integrated kitchen corner with a bar table. You can enjoy a spectacular view to the street from the balcony. Everything that makes your stay a pleasure is included
The amenities in the living bedroom:
- Single bed (39x80") always available
- White leather sofa, convertible into a double bed (60x80").
- High-intensity main lights + dimmable LED lighs
- Air-conditioning (cooler/heater)
- 42" 3D LED TV with over 100 cable channels
- Blu-ray/DVD disc player, video library
- Free WiFi wide-band internet connection
In the kitchen corner:
- A sink, dish-washer, fridge/freezer
- Microwave oven with grill, induction hob, electric kettle
- Nespresso coffee machine, milk frother
- Wide range of coffee capsules, from Intenso to Decaf
- Kitchen utensils
- Shower - Hansgrohe Raindance
- Toilet with Sensowash bidet seat
- Washer/dryer machine
- Hair drayer, hair iron
- Safe locker
- Iron, ironing board
- Parking box available on request
The Melody truly was a jewel away from home for our party of two. The building is vintage with a cool elevator and the apartment is ultra modern, squeaky clean and well equipped in a safe and pleasant neighbourhood. There is a great view to enjoy from the breakfast nook and we enjoyed watching the many neighbours walking their pets.
Old town and the Danube were within a few blocks, and public transit around the corner. Many old town historical buildings, shops and restaurants to be enjoyed. Day trips to Danubiana Muelensteen art gallery, Devin castle and a bus trip to Vienna were easily done.
Peter met us at the apartment and was pleasant to deal with and available if needed during our stay.
We can recommend this apartment for people looking for a special location in a well appointed apartment.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
The advance payment will be returned if the reservation is canceled
not later than 14 days before the planned arrival date.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.