4-night stay minimum
Managed by GLAMAPARIS
Get in touch with our team in order to get the best offer for your stay!
Hit "Send a message" to verify the apartment's availibility and obtain an accurate quote.
We have been managing a portfolio of over 60 carefully chosen apartments since 2008. Take advantage of our :
- Personalized welcome service at the apartment
- Maintenance support throughout your stay
- A technical guide with instructions on how to use the home appliances properly
- A neighbourhood guide so you can have a better knowledge of the area
We supply top quality linens and towels (same provider as 4 stars' Parisian hotels), starter sets for soap, shampoo, toilet paper, laundry & dishwasher detergent. A final cleaning is included in the total rent.
We are committed to clean our apartments with organic household products only. To make the world a better place, we must start with ourselves.
We also focus on offering you the best services to enjoy your stay such as:
* Unlimited high speed WiFi connection
* Free international phone calls from the landline (free to cells and landlines in USA, France, Canada and to landlines in over 100 countries ;
* Cable TV with 200 channels included (some of them in English such as CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, Sky news…);
This apartment is located in the 7th, between the Eiffel Tower, the Seine river, the Louvre, Saint Germain des Près and many other touristic attractions accessible within a walking distance.
Set in the center of Paris, this self-catering one bedroom is only 3 minutes' walk to the Musée d'Orsay. The 7th is a great choice for travellers interested in French history, art galleries, and authentic Parisian architecture.
On the second floor of a typically Parisian building, the apartment has a living room overlooking the street and a double bedroom with king size bed (180 cm large) overlooking a quiet courtyard.
This peaceful apartment can accomodate up to 2 persons comfortably.
The entrance leads to a hallway taking you to a separate kitchen on the right, then the living room on the left and finally the bedroom on the right as well.
The living room is fully equipped with a sofa, a coffee table that can be raised into a dining table, a superb antique wooden desk and a flat screen TV with international channels available.