Nestled between 3 majestic volcanoes, is Antigua's hidden secret – four Spanish-style colonial townhouses based around a plant-filled central courtyard with heated pool & hot tub. Each individual, spacious & artistic 3000 ft2 home, can’t help but bring you peace & positive energy.
• ONE COMPLEMENTARY NIGHT, upon booking a 5 night minimum stay, at our home on Lake Atitlan
• Centrally located just 6 blocks from the Central Park & only 2 blocks from the Central Market to buy your fresh veggies & fruits and local crafts
• Spacious 3-bedroom/3-bathroom home + loft, (1 bedroom downstairs). All beds (firm mattresses) can be converted to 2 twin beds or 1 King bed.
• Idyllic for either families, couples or groups, with each individual house accommodating up to 8 people.
• Fully equipped with broadband Internet, cable/satellite TV, local cel phone, safe, washing machine & dryer
• Open fireplace, wooden ceiling beams, beautiful shared courtyard and picturesque shared heated swimming pool & hot tub. We close the pool area at 9:30pm to respect the noise level for other guests
• Housekeeping service included in price (Mon-Sat) should you want it
• Delicious meals can be prepared during your stay for a slight additional cost
• Free Parking for 2 motorized vehicles (2 or 4 wheelers)
• Concierge and travel services are available to help you arrange tours, activities and transportation
• Fully equipped kitchen for those who love cooking
• Our friendly staff will welcome you with freshly made local drinks & freshly baked goodies
• Babysitting available, to free you up to sample one of the many delicious restaurants in Antigua
• A welcome book is provided with essential notes & “off the beaten path tips” on what to do around Antigua
The home & its secluded neighborhood is the perfect safe & central place for you to explore the ruins, cathedrals, museums, restaurants & shops that are dotted throughout the cobble-stoned streets of the world-famous UNESCO town of Antigua.
Antigua is a friendly walkeable small town; feel welcome and safe to walk during the day.