Set in a peaceful residential area, Marmarra enjoys outstanding views over the nearby Polzeath and stunning Hayle Bay. Both the upper and lower patios at the front of this wonderful holiday home, prove an ideal spot for taking in the picture-perfect views of Polzeath. Marmarra also boasts a handy outside storage room for wetsuits and more, very useful after a long day on the golden sands! The bungalow is well looked after, offering lovely décor and a pretty garden that is perfect for outdoor relaxation. Marmarra has a delightful kitchen area along with a spacious split level lounge that benefits from wonderful sea views.
Part of our exclusive 'Handpicked' collection, one of Marmarra’s main advantages is its short walk to Polzeath beach and local shops, as well as to the nearby National Trust cliff walks.
With its vast expanse of sand and great surf, Polzeath is a sought after location for surfing and walking holidays throughout the year. The beach is home to two well-run surf schools and Polzeath itself has many lively cafes, atmospheric restaurants and boutique shops including a handy convenience store. Marmarra is also only a short drive to the water-sports and golf haven of Rock and the sandy dog friendly beach of Daymer Bay.
Sleeps: Max of 6
Bath/Shower: 1 family bathroom with WC, bath and walk in shower, 2nd shower room
Dogs allowed: Yes
• Sleeps: 6
• Bedrooms: 3
• Baths/WC: 2
• Bedroom 1: Double
• Bedroom 2: Twin
• Bedroom 3: Twin
• Bathroom with WC, bath and walk in shower, 2nd shower room/WC
• Large split level lounge with TV, DVD player, portable CD/radio
• Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave
• Separate utility with washing machine and tumble dryer
• Garden and patio with outdoor ‘surfer’ shower and Charcoal BBQ
• Central heating
• Linen and towels provided (no beach towels)
• Ironing facilities
• Electric shaver points
• Well behaved dogs accepted