Part of our exclusive 'Handpicked' collection, Coppers is a beautiful detached house offering stunning views over the striking Polzeath beach. A modern interior and a wide selection of useful amenities ensure that guests enjoy a ‘home from home’ feel while the indulgent king-size master suite was made for luxurious lazing. With a sunny balcony leading off from the sitting room, pretty garden, Charcoal BBQ and patio area, Coppers is just as inviting on the outside.
With off-road parking, a landscaped yet enclosed, tiered garden and gated access to the beach road, Coppers is the perfect seaside property that encourages outdoor living. Plus, a useful bathroom and hallway adjacent to the back door ensures muddy boots and sandy feet are left where they should be! Inverted living ensures the first floor makes the most of the incredible sea views over Polzeath Beach, and it also benefits from a beautiful open plan design and large panoramic windows. Enjoy self-catering in style at Coppers with the traditional family kitchen and handy breakfast benches.
Polzeath is a very popular holiday location with a vast expanse of sand with safe bathing and surfing, and Coppers is ideally located within walking distance of the beach itself. There are two surf schools close by together with surf hire, a variety of shops and boutiques, cosy cafes and lively restaurants.
Nearby at Daymer Bay (an excellent family beach) and Rock, the conditions are ideal for watersports, windsurfing, sailing and water-skiing. For golf enthusiasts, the famous St Enodoc Golf Links are only two miles away which also enjoy picturesque views.
Sleeps: Max of 10
Bath/Shower: 1 family bathroom with bath and walk in shower, 1 en-suite with bath and overhead shower, 1 separate downstairs toilet
Dogs allowed: No
• Sleeps: 10
• Bedrooms: 4
• Baths/WC: 3
• Master Bedroom: King size on the first floor with en-suite bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Bedroom 2: Family room with 2 sets of bunk beds
• Bedroom 3: King size
• Bedroom 4: Twin
• Family bathroom with his and her sinks, bath and walk in shower
• Downstairs toilet
• Cloakroom with drying area – perfect for wetsuits!
• Open plan sitting/dining room with TV and DVD player
• Balcony with outdoor furniture and Charcoal BBQ
• Kitchen with breakfast table, electric oven/hob, dishwasher and large fridge
• Utility room with washing machine and freezer
• Patio area and garden
• Parking and access to link road to the beach
• Central heating
• Linen and towels provided
• Ironing facilities
• Dogs not accepted