Part of our exclusive 'Handpicked' collection, Silvershells is a stunning contemporary, luxury property which has been furnished to a very high standard with oak floors and a beautifully modern kitchen, made for reconnecting with family and friends. Configured with the living area upstairs to benefit from the incredible views out over the valley leading down to the sea, the sitting room leads off onto an expansive balcony with outdoor dining, the perfect spot to soak up the sunshine on warmer days. The bedrooms at 21 Silvershells are ideal for relaxation after a long day exploring, with plush furnishings, sumptuous beds and a cosy atmosphere.
This charming holiday home is ideal for families with children and is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within a short 5-10 minute walk down to the quaint fishing harbour of Port Isaac. A truly idyllic haven, Port Isaac is one of the most appealing fishing villages on the north coast of Cornwall. This picture-postcard working harbour has a daily fish market where you can buy fresh lobster and crab and is a wonderful place to observe traditional Cornish living.
The narrow alleyways (the most famous being “Squeezy Belly Alley”, said to be the narrowest street in the world!) and pretty traditional fisherman's cottages add further to the charm of exploring this delightful village. Make sure you dine out at the picturesque seafood restaurants (there are plenty to choose from!) and revel in the atmosphere of many lively cafes, bustling boutiques and ice cream parlours.
Port Isaac has also been made famous as it’s alter-ego 'Port Wenn' in the television series "Doc Martin" – visitors can actually ascend the flower-lined hill path to take a peek at the Doctor’s Surgery, with its breath-taking views over the crystal clear waters on the surrounding coast. With the weekly performances of the bestselling choral group "Fisherman's Friends", an array of local galleries, arts and craft shops, there is plenty to see and do all year round.
Sleeps: Max of 8
Bath/Shower: Family bathroom & 2 en-suite shower rooms
Dogs allowed: No
• Sleeps: 8
• Bedrooms: 4
• Baths/WC: 3
• Bedroom 1: Double with en-suite shower room
• Bedroom 2: Twin or link beds
• Bedroom 3: Single with pull out bed and TV
• Bedroom 4: Downstairs, double with en-suite shower room and door onto patio with sea views
• Family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Sitting room with Plasma TV, DVD player and balcony with glass walls and gate with steps to garden
• Kitchen with double electric oven and hob, dishwasher , microwave and fridge
• Utility room with fridge/freezer, washing machine and sink
• Garden with outside furniture
• Charcoal BBQ
• Central heating
• Linen and towels provided
• Ironing facilities
• Dogs not accepted