Part of our exclusive 'Handpicked' collection, Rest Haven is a wonderful base for your Cornish holiday and beautifully furnished to a high standard. This charming 3-bedroom property is located in the peaceful village of Trelights and is a quintessential rural hideaway in a delightful little corner of North Cornwall. The property boasts a wonderful stone terrace with outdoor seating and a wraparound grassy garden to explore. Inside, the bright, open plan interior is framed by 3 cosy bedrooms with classic furnishings and plenty of space.
The interior has recently been updated with a wonderful new selection of crockery and glassware, gorgeous touches such as cosy cushions and throws as well as two easy-chairs for wiling your evenings away in this contemporary holiday cottage. There are also a fantastic selection of complimentary books and DVD's to enjoy, accompanied by a new Smart TV in the living area and a smaller TV in the kitchen so you can cook up a storm whilst watching your favourite shows.
A perfect secluded location to enjoy a quiet relaxing break yet within easy striking distance of some of the area’s best attractions, this delightful holiday home is just 2 miles from the historic fishing village of Port Isaac which offers pubs, restaurants, gift shops and fish merchants around a working harbour. Rest Haven is also just a few minutes’ drive from some of the best surfing beaches including the legendary Polzeath (4 miles) and Trebarwith (7 miles). Rock (4 miles away), where the famous St Enodoc Championship Golf links are located, is a haven for sailing and water sports and provides easy ferry access to Padstow.
A short walk from Rest Haven is the delightful Long Cross Restaurant/Bar and Victorian gardens with panoramic sea views and adventure play area. Perfect for a family day out.
Sleeps: Max of 6
Bath/Shower: Family bathroom & wet room
Dogs allowed: Yes, by prior arrangement
• Sleeps: 6
• Bedrooms: 3
• Baths/WC: 2
• Bedroom 1: Double
• Bedroom 2 & 3: Twin
• Family bathroom with bath and shower
• Secure wet room with hanging space for wetsuits, walk in shower and separate WC
• Outhouse for storage of bicycles and beach equipment
• Open plan kitchen, dining area – electric eye level double oven and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, TV and tumble dryer
• Sitting room with Smart HD TV with freeview, DVD/CD player and iPod speakers
• Patio and garden with outdoor furniture and Charcoal BBQ
• Off-road parking
• Central heating
• Linen and towels provided
• Ironing facilities
• Dogs accepted by prior arrangement