Part of our exclusive 'Handpicked' collection, Penhayle is a large detached house in a magnificent lakeside position with gorgeous views across the valley to the golf course. The property has been beautifully furnished in a farmhouse style with a nautical twist, and a great deal of thought has gone into its interior design which offers every comfort. The large living area and adjoining conservatory downstairs are perfect for winding down after a long day exploring, and have plenty of amenities including a brand new flat-screen TV, to keep the whole family entertained.
Penhayle is spacious and light and can comfortably accommodate ten to twelve people in very large bedrooms, making it ideal for multi-generational family holidays. Each guest has their own space to relax and unwind, as well as large communal areas to catch up and enjoy each others company.
Outdoors, the large grassy garden to the rear is fully enclosed ensuring that little ones can play till their hearts content, whilst the rest of the family can sit and relax in the Cornish sunshine and admire the lakeside views.
Polzeath beach is only 20 minutes’ walk across the golf course and you can also walk to the family & dog friendly beach at Daymer Bay. Polzeath is an ideal location for coastal holidays at all times throughout the year and a true surfer’s paradise. Long golden sands, a wide variety of cosy cafes and lively restaurants, boutique shops and convenience stores make Polzeath definitely worth a visit.
This beautiful home is just a 5 minute walk from The Point at Polzeath, with a wealth of leisure activities including golf, tennis, swimming, spa, health club, restaurant and bar, to keep the whole family entertained whatever the weather.
Sleeps: Max of 12
Bath/Shower: 3 en-suites, family bathroom
Dogs allowed: No
• Sleeps: 12
• Bedrooms: 5
• Baths/WC: 5
• Bedroom 1: Double with en-suite bath
• Bedroom 2 (downstairs): Twin with two pull out beds and en-suite bath and power shower
• Bedroom 3, 4 & 5: Twin (1 with en-suite shower and one with extra pull out bed)
• Family bathroom with bath
• Open plan kitchen and dining room
• Sitting room and conservatory with brand new, large flat-screen TV, DVD player and music centre
• Kitchen features electric cooker and hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, food processor and coffee maker
• Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
• Patio and garden with outdoor seating and Charcoal BBQ
• Central heating
• Linen and towels provided
• Electric shaver point
• Dogs not accepted