|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
This cottage is perfect for families and friends to retreat at the beach. There are 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6. Located on the Indian River, just 1.25 miles from the Melbourne Causeway and 2.0 miles from the Eau Gallie Causeway. This is a paddle board, surfing, biking, active, artistic community. It's a short 5 min. drive to the beach. Pet friendly fenced in back yard. Local and international top surfing beach.
This house is our favorite place to be! We thoroughly love unplugging our electronics and spending the days on the beach and the nights with friends dining out or walking around at festivals, markets and art district in downtown Melbourne or EauGallie..Vintage antique shops surround the area as well as a ton of amazing seafood dining spots and live music venues. Just a 15 min. drive to Cocoa Beach for nightly entertainment or dining. There are dozens of state parks to enjoy.
Bryon Secrest purchased this house in 2012
This property is in a quiet neighborhood on the Indian River. We can walk to Dunkin Donuts or ride bikes to Starbucks. It is a mile from the house to the bridge to fish or shrimp, put in the kayaks and paddle boards. Pier access 2.5 miles away is free to fish.
It is a must experience for every family!
We offer a fenced in backyard for dogs. We are just 5 minutes to the best surfing beach in Florida. Check out local surf contests, art shows, weekend running races or 50 miles away. Cape Canaveral is 30 minutes to tour our NASA station or Cocoa Beach 15 miles away for awesome surf and sun.
My friends and I had an awesome girls week in your home. We enjoyed the art district and downtown Melbourne. Riding bikes across the causeway was fun and paddleboarding with Paddleboard House was the best!
The location was just right for our experience in Melbourne. Just a short drive to town or the beach. Thank you for the opening you home to us.
Property was well maintained. No problems with the location or neighborhood. I would recommend this property to anyone wanting a place that allows pets.
We had a blast staying at the Byron Seacrest house in Melbourne, FL. The house was everything VRBO said it was. Clean, well Maintained. Though small it had the feeling of a summer cottage. The house is close to all the attractions in Melbourne and Not too far from Orlando. Some of the attractions close are the soft ice cream shop down the street (US 1) and Mustards Last Stand for lunch. While some of the family did the Orlando thing, some went fishing the house was a great place to kick off your shoes at the end of the day. We arrived early on our start and met both Bryon and Melissa. Both of you are good people and made us welcome. All of our family had a great vacation!! Thank You Thank You
I don't even know where to begin! I stayed at this place unfortunately for 2 months. I had too because the owners won't give me my refund! The place is cute, comfortable, and beachy looking, IF u are planning on staying for 3 nights.
(1) I wish that the owners would have mentioned about the neighborhood. It's in a dump spot of Melbourne! I got my car broken into and took everything in it, and left an empty purse sitting on top of the garbage can?! There are no sufficient lights in the area, so pls be VERY careful coming in late at night!!! It's 10 min away from the beach and close to downtown Melbourne, which is good.
(2) The backyard is big enough for the dogs to run around BUT it's not well maintained. There is hardly any grass and it's pretty dirty! There are not enough parking spaces, so IF you have company, just trust the neighborhood that they won't ran over your car!
(3) The WEIRDEST part about my stay was the OWNERS!!! First of all, They would let u know if they are going to be in the property to "mow the grass" and do "pest control!" which I did NOT quite understand it being twice a week?! The owners FAILED to tell me that they are also going INSIDE the house and does whatever supposedly they need to do!!! They questioned me about how many people are living inside the house, when the agreement clearly stated that it is an 8 occupancy 3 bedroom house!!! First of all, I was living there by MYSELF and have family and friends come over. Does it really matter???!!! They were questioning me if the other bedrooms were occupied! I just laughed cus I thought it was comical! So, I came to the conclusion that the HUSBAND Owner is creepy enough to into the house AND does what knows what! VERY CREEPY! I would not be surprised if he even opened my drawers! When I confronted them about it, they could not explain anything.
(4) I don't mind paying extra pet fees since my family would also bring their maltease dog sometimes... BUT to be rudely question about it??? it's absurd. How did they know that there was another dog in the house IF the CREEPY Husband is NOT trespassing in the house?
(5) The place is cute and beachy looking.... UNFORTUNATELY, I would NOT recommend this place to anyone due to very sketchy neighborhood and CREEPY OWNERS!!! Lastly, it's 100 degrees in FL right now, The owner has a BIG sign right next to the A.C. to make sure u keep the TEMP at 78 degrees at all time!!!
The home was what we expected from the pictures. It was convenient to the beaches and restaurants. The home was clean and comfortable. The owner was nice to work with.
If you are just looking for a place to sleep, eat, get ready, and go out for the day I would recommend staying here.
We had a lovely stay at this Seaside Cottage. Not from the ocean restaurants and places to visit. A big backyard for the dog. This Cottage was very clean and very comfortable I would recommend you stay here We all had a great time
Orlando and Disney 70 m away, Cape Canaveral 30 m distance, Sebastian Inlet 40m, Cocoa Beach 15m, Melbourne Mall 8 m,
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£185|
Damage Deposit, Cleaning fee and Pet fee are due upon booking a reservation. The damage deposit will be refunded after check out within 7 days. All payments must be made through the Homeaway website. Rental agreement must be returned and signed by the owner to ensure reservation is valid.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.