1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
- English, Spanish
About Jane Bleackley
Hi I'm Jane. I'm from the UK but I moved to Spain 19 years ago. I am the owner of a busy hair and beauty salon called Hush, in Albir, so I'm located just around the corner from the apartment.
Jane Bleackley purchased this Apartment in 2016
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Had a fabulous holiday, the apartment has everything you could possibly require. Jane the owner was extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend this apartment.
This property was perfect for us. Warm welcome from very flexible owner. Beautiful town. Everything top class. Will definitely return
Very plesant place
Good location, everything you need close
Lovely accommodation. The apartment is compact, well equipped and in a great position. We would certainly book it again and have already recommended it to friends and family.
Good location, clean and well maintained flat.
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed a four week stay here in Albir. It is a lovely quiet town with lots of excellent restaurants. The flat was in a great location 100 meters from the beach. It is very bright and modern and well equipped, with a lovely shower room and pool to the rear. Definitely a good choice for our first visit to this lovely town.
A lovely apartment.
A lovely apartment, very clean and comfortable in a great location only one block from the beach with many restaurants close by. I highly recommend this place. We shall return for another stay here.
- Walks/hiking: there is a wonderful natural park, Sierra Gelada, in the town of Albir with many beautiful walking and hiking routes suitable for all levels with amazing sea and mountain views.
- Beach: the clear turquoise Mediterranean sea is literally metres away from our front door.
- Groceries: there is a 24 hour supermarket for all your essential needs just steps away from the apartment, as well as many major supermarkets located throughout the town.
- Transport: the bus stop which will take you to other great towns and cities in the area, such as lively Benidorm or pintoresque Altea, is located outside the front door of our building.
- Restaurants and bars: the town of Albir is known for its great variety of restaurants with many different cuisines, such as Spanish, American, British, Japanese, Italian, Dutch, etc. The nearest restaurant is located just below the block. There are also many bars in our town, from pubs, to clubs, to typical Spanish bars.