|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
138 Eagle’s Court is the place to stay! This gated condo is perfectly situated at Wintergreen Resort. Each unit has a dedicated parking space. Conveniently located next to the market and a very short walk across the street from ticketing and several restaurants, including The Edge and The Copper Mine. Situated on Eagles Swoop, you have easy ski in/ ski out access to all of the ski slopes within seconds. Eagles swoop is one of Wintergreen’s main intermediate Ski slopes and is lit for night skiing. We are wintergreen members, so you also will have access to guest passes to use the spa and fitness center.
Our 800 square foot condo features a wood burning fireplace, with wood delivered daily to warm you up during those cold winter nights. Free wifi and keyless door locks make this condo easy for you to use. It sleeps 6 comfortably with a queen bed in the master, twin bunk beds, and a queen sleeper sofa. A twin inflatable mattress is also available for your use. Our fully equipped kitchen comes with anything you could need and our full sized washer and dryer are great after snowy days. This well maintained condo will be the highlight of your Wintergreen experience. We look forward to having you stay with us!
Great condo! We enjoyed skiing and also enjoyed watching the skiers come down the slope. Condo was well equipment and great location.
We went for a family weekend ski trip and overall had a good trip.
Typically, I do not write reviews, but felt compelled to explain why this condo rates 3 stars.
- Location is great; it's a short walk to the blue run, Eagles Swoop.
- Deck furniture is very nice and it's great to sit out and watch the skiers day and night.
- 2nd bedroom actually has a double bed on the bottom and a twin bunk on top, so it easily accommodated 3 kids.
- Wood burning fireplace with unlimited firewood was very enjoyable.
- ANTS! We woke up the first morning to find the kitchen floor teeming with brown sugar ants, which we had to kill and then clean the floor. The second morning more ants were back in the kitchen (floor and a few on the walls), and the guest bathroom floor was overtaken by even more ants.
- Obviously the condo was cleaned prior to our arrival, but I feel like it needs a good deep spring cleaning. The kitchen surfaces were crumby, the blinds were dirty, the fridge had food particles on the shelves/drawers, the bathroom mirrors were spotty...
- Several drawers were filled with clothes and things in the master bedroom dresser, so we couldn't use them.
We messaged Virginia through VRBO (there is no owner number or email provided) the night we arrived to ask about locking the ski locker (it doesn't and that all worked out fine) and for more hand soap for the kitchen and bathroom. She replied immediately (I was impressed) and told us where to find more soap and explained about the locker. The next morning when we woke to all of the ants, I messaged her again...Now, it is 5 days later, we're home and we still haven't received a reply from her, which I find strange given there was a problem with her condo.
So, if you choose to stay here, enjoy the location and the space, but be forewarned.
The Condo was great. Perfect for a family with kid's. We will be returning.
The condo was in excellent condition a came fully stocked with everything one could need - including a 1080p led flat screen tv (in the living room), and another flat screen in the bedroom, with wifi fast enough to stream Netflix without any issues. It's located about 200 feet from the market and a easy 3-5 minute walk from the main lodge. We couldn't have been happier with our stay. If anyone is looking for a great place to stay at the Wintergreen resort, you can't go wrong with this place. Also, the owners were very kind and answered any questions we had.
This was a very comfortable place for us to stay during the Spartan Race weekend in September. For skiers, it's right on one of the slopes so very much ski in - ski out. The two bedrooms were very comfortable with one being the king bed with an attached sink/toilet and the other being a bunk room. The kitchen was well stocked with appliances, plates, glasses, cookware, etc. And the overall feel was very clean.
Easy to enter due to a keyless lock (coded combination instead), and right across the street from a small market. The market was expensive as you'd expect that close to the resort, but it was extraordinarily convenient.
I'd stay here again.
Condo was clean and well stocked with all the essentials! Location was key, right on the slope and an easy walk to Dobie for beginner skiers.
The keyless entry was a plus also!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights