This lovely two bedroom apartment is located on the seafront in St. Paul’s Bay. The view from the terrace is enchanting!
This brand new, modern, 4th-floor apartment is fully equipped and furnished.
It has two bedrooms, a spacious kitchen/living/dining room with a terrace overlooking the sea.
At the main entrance of the apartment block there are 2 small steps leading up to the elevator inside which will take you to all floors.
Close by there are two reserved swimming zones, plus bus access to all the major sandy beaches in Malta, such as, Mellieha Bay, Armier Bay, Paradise Bay, Golden Sands, Gnejna Bay and Ghajn Tuffieha.
Step a few meters outside the apartment and you will come across the beautiful countryside – great for walks and picnics! Additionally, the peaceful promenade of St Paul’s Bay runs right outside the apartment so you can take a nice relaxing walk and perhaps stop for a tasty ice-cream on the waterfront.
The nearby jetty allows you to take ferries or day cruises to the other smaller islands of the Maltese archipelago, but, the main ferry which carries you across to the sister islands of Comino and Gozo is located in ‘Cirkewwa’ not far from the apartment.
If you like to take the cheap bus as a way of traveling around the island then there is a bus stop less than a minute away from your front door. However, if you would prefer hiring a car then free-on-street parking is available.
- 70sq m internal area, seafront terrace 5sq m with BBQ set, 4th floor with lift, - 2 bedrooms (with twin beds), shower room, sofa beds in the living area.
- 2 low steps at the entrance leading towards the elevator
- Fast, unlimited Wi-Fi internet, Digital TV (some English and Italian channels available)
- Well equipped kitchen including electric oven, microwave, toaster, percolator, 4 gas hobs, fridge freezer, etc;
- Iron and ironing board and washing machine;
- Fans are provided in each room. A big gas heater is also provided in winter;
- Towels and bed sheets are provided;
- Hairdryer, Cots, and highchairs are available on request.