- Located in the heart of the historic center, opposite the cathedral. At the corner of the street "Porcon de la Barbinais" and the street "Grand Rue".
- Immediate proximity to restaurants, beaches and shopping.
- Entrance to the building through the interior courtyard of Mercier Street.
- Meat shops Rue de L'Orme at 3mn (House BORDIER, Fishmonger, Butcher ...) - Supermarket Carrefour at 150m
- 3rd floor, elevator, balcony, South / West exposure.
- Recent renovation - Quality equipment.
- Neat decoration, paintings Lionel Chevalier, Philip Plisson.
- Large living room, exceptional brightness, sofa 3 seats with headrest, two armchairs cabriolets, TV. Dining table, Gustavian chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen, hob, oven and microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machines and classic. Many baking accessories ...
- Master bedroom with balcony, shutters, closets, bathroom (shower, sink, toilet).
- Another bedroom, closet, desk area, small library, shutters.
- Bathroom (bath, basin).
- Separate toilet
- Parental room: Bed 160 X 200.
- Other room: 2 beds 80 X 200 forming bed 160 X 200 once close.
- In the living room: 1 sofa 140 X 200 high quality and great comfort - Unfolded or folded very easily in less than 10 seconds.
Baby: 1 travel cot and 1 high chair
- Box and TV decoder
- Washer / dryer machine.
- Steam Plant.
- Ironing board.
- Hair dryer. Straightener.
- VMC, double glazing and shutters for the entire apartment - No roller shutter in the kitchen.
- End of stay cleaning fee € 60 (mandatory) already included in the price.
- linen (bed linen, towels: 1 bath towel and towel per person. Bath mat . Kitchen towels.) Already included in the price
Do not hesitate to contact me at 06. 87. 30. 55. 69