This unique 5 bedroom / 5 bathroom property has just been restored completely from top to bottom and put online recently, and thus has little reviews yet!
The palazzo is divided in two main floors and consists of:
* On the main floor:
- a very large and sun-filled, elegant, L-shaped drawing room with 2 sitting areas,
- a generous sitting balcony on the Grand Canal with a stunning view,
- a beautiful formal dining room connected to a state of the art kitchen.
* On the second floor:
- Grand Suite: 700sq. feet room with 5 windows directly overlooking the grand Canal, en-suite bathroom (with double shower).
- Suite 2: Cosy Bedroom overlooking Grand Canal, en-suite living room and bathroom (with shower and bathtub).
- double bedroom, with beautiful view on the Cà Rezzonico museum and side view of the Grand Canal, en-suite bathroom (with bathtub).
- double room (or twin), with en-suite bathroom (shower).
- double room (or twin), with view on the Grand Canal and bathroom (bathtub) located on the top floor, including a sun filled terrace with dining area, electric awning, overlooking roofs of Venice and Grand Canal side view.
As said above, the palazzo has been entirely renovated very recently to upgrade all the services to the best modern standards of all the appliances, air-conditioning etc...
It has also been refurbished and decorated using the antique furniture to maintain its very unique charm.