Apartment in downtown renovated for 4/6 people
- English, Italian
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Very clean and very well located.
A very secure property which is very well located in the heart of Verona. A short walk from the Arena. Clean and well presented in a minimalist style. Fine for a short stay but very sparely equipped and not really suitable for self catering. Main difficulty was the electricity, which repeatedly cut out at the start of our stay. The system could not cope with running the air con and boiling a kettle at the same time. This did resolve itself once the apartment had cooled to 25degrees. Licia was very helpful. Overall our party of four adults found it comfortable and highly convenient.
Good location but lacking basic amenities.
Pros: nice neighborhood
Close to all attractions, an easy walk to everything.
Clean, Comfortable beds, and nice towels.
No basic amenities:
1. They proudly advertised their Nespresso machine yet provided no pods for it.
2. No kitchen seasonings at all, not even salt, pepper or sugar.
3. No paper towels.
4. No dish soap.
5. Only a minimum amount of toilet paper.
5. The power goes out whenever you try to use the heater in the back bedroom- even if you are not using ANY OTHER ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, and you have to go to the basement and reset the breaker. The panel cannot support the installed appliances.
6. Candles everywhere but no lighter.
7. No extra blankets.
8. No map of the city with location of apartment.
9. Stained couch and chairs in front room with no table, so only place to hang out is the kitchen which has incredibly uncomfortable hard plastic chairs.
10. Spotty WiFi on unsecured network shared by two apartments.
I inquired about the dish soap, paper towels, nespresso cartridges, and toilet paper an hour and 45 min after check in and I was told (a full day later):
“Please check your Booking
We only provided linen and towels and toilette paper for arrival
Apartments Service Is different from hotels but also the price”
I’m sorry, but that is rude. You are providing a full kitchen that has an empty bottle of dish soap, an empty paper towel holder, an empty container for the Nespresso pods, and no extra toilet paper. How much could these items cost you compared to the hospitality you would provide?! Especially since we were paying top holiday rate. I travel a lot, and have rented apartments all over the world. I have never seen one that was so sparsely supplied. Also, we spent a good 15 min. with the agent going over rules& how to use everything, including how to deal with the circuit breaker should the power go out. She could have let us know at that time that we would need to buy soap, paper towels, t.p., nespresso, salt&pepper or even when I emailed her weeks before asking about markets. Re the breaker: We did exactly as she said & did not run the kettle & blow dryer at the same time. We only ran the heater in the back bedroom as it was cold & the wall furnace was broken. Nothing else was on, and yet the power immediately went out. We had to change out of our pajamas and go down to the basement with a flashlight to reset the breaker. We had to do this twice during our stay & finally just went w/o heat.
It renovated apartment in the historic center of Verona near shops, restaurants, markets and museums. For any information about my town do not hesitate to contact me