Duplex 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms a few minutes walk from the promenade
- English, German, Spanish, Portuguese
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Clean tidy easy to find
Nice place to stay walk to the beach didn’t take that long to get to
Perfect for small families
Rented this villa for my son & his young family, and they were not disappointed.
Chose the villa because the pool is fenced and gated, to help keeping young children out.
The villa has everything needed for a family holiday, with the added advantage of the supermarket just around the corner - literally.
It's within walking distance of the Rubicon Marina - about 20 minutes - with plenty of choice of places to eat & drink.
All in all, a good choice for small families or couples.
Good morning Mr. Roberts
Thanks for your comments to our villa.
We hope to see you again soon on our island.
The Luna Villas Team
Well presented-very clean and well equipped
Well furnished and equipped-equally suitable for a young family or an adult group.Owners easy to contact(no dvd when we arrived-sorted within a couple of hours).Would have no hesitation recommending this lovely property.
Good morning Mr. Worrall
Thank you for having trusted us for your Lanzarote vacation.
We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.
Lovely area one issue was the refurbishment of the local shop was ongoing for our stay.
Villa is ideal for a family of 4 and had everything we needed apart from aircon which I should have checked before. I was disappointed that we had no fans as the temperatures were very high during our vacation and our 10mth old baby really had trouble sleeping at night. If we had a fan for the bedroom it would have been perfect.
Thank you very much for your review.
Some of our villas have fans and others do not have them, but when a client request us a fan during their stay we always provide them. We have a 24-hour customer service so if you ever choose us again for your holiday in Lanzarote, keep in mind that you can request fans during your stay.
We made the right decision booking here. We were looking for a break and we founded a great place for it with our two kids. We used to book in traditional hotels but staying in this Villa has changed our mind. When booking we were concerned about the low price we payed. We never tired of sitting on our roomy terrace and enjoy breakfast, dinner in there and our private pool. The house is well equipped, very peaceful and a great location, pretty close to the supermarket (1 minute) and within a walking distance of the promenade and Marine and a wonderful selection of waterfront restaurants... We went to a local market at the marina, climbed a volcano, snorkeling…. Wi-Fi connection works perfectly. We miss to have some bikes for the kids and maybe some outdoor gears for snorkeling and so on. Hopefully they will provide that when we came back. Awesome holidays.
Thank you very much for choosing this villa for your holidays in Lanzarote and also thank for the 5 points! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay.
We will have your suggestions in mind although we can´t promise ...
We look forward to welcome you here soon!
It looks better on the photos than it really is.
1. When you arrive, you should get a list with practical tips, as there are : where do you deliver the garbage, who can you call when something is wrong during the time the office of Luna Villas is closed. We had two times a problem with an overflowing swimmingpool and at the same time there was water in the house for the toilets and the other taps. We didn't know how to reach anybody to help us.
2. During our stay it was very cold in the evenings, but there was no heating at all. Why wasn't there an electric heater for the evenings?
3. The television was only in Spanish, so we could not understand is. There was no European television. There was no user's manuel for the radio, so we could not listen to the radio,so that was very boring during the evenings, as we were three weeks there.
4. In the morning we had to take a shower with very little water, because the waterpressure was very low and it took six minutes before we got some warm water. What a waste of water! Taking a shower in a bath is very dangerous for older people as we are. We are glad we have not broken a leg!
5. The washingmachine was very old and sometimes it refused.
6. The stairways was very dangerous, because there was only a short banister till halfway and then there was no banister anymore and the tiles were very slippery.
7. The two armchairs in the livingroom were very old and very, very low, so we couldn't get out of them again. We could not use them.
8. We have expected more for the money we have paid for the house.