We’ve seen a lot of very nice apartments in York over the years but this one is a little bit special. This stunning property manages to combine both a quiet and private setting with a location right in the heart of the city. Some of York’s finest delis and chocolatiers are right on the doorstep for you to enjoy.
Furnished to the highest of standards throughout it certainly has the ‘wow’ factor. Unique artwork and stylish furnishings can be found in the entrance hallway and open plan kitchen/dining area. Two good size bedrooms along with two bathrooms feature within the property and add to the luxurious feel.
A generous welcome gift from the famous 'Betty's' along with top quality Molton Brown toiletries combine to give that feeling you are somewhere very special.
The key feature of this particular apartment reveals itself when you walk up a few stairs to the incredibly spacious lounge area. The large and luxurious ‘L shaped’ sofa and LCD TV are fantastic in their own right but it’s the external space that makes your jaw drop. A huge wrap around balcony complete with outdoor furniture makes for the perfect place to enjoy one of the best views of York Minster that can be found in the city.
- An incredible, spacious wrap around balcony with outdoor seating and one of the best views of the Minster in York
- Furnished throughout to the highest of standards including original and historical artwork
- Larger than average lounge area with lots of natural light
- Two good sized and very well presented double bedrooms
- The second bedroom can be set as either a double or a twin
- Top end furnishings throughout
- Allocated parking a short walk away for one car
- Superb city centre location with some excellent patisseries and chocolatiers right on the doorstep
Please note that due to the internal layout of this property we cannot accept children under the age of 5 years old.