Eira New Hives is the ideal place for rest and adventure, where you can enjoy a fantastic landscape with the east the Serra do Cercal and to the west the horizon of the sea. The perfect blend for those who want to enjoy long sunny afternoons on the beach of Pessegueiro Island or even walks through the Natural Park of Southwest Alentejo and Costa Vicentina.
Located between Porto Covo and Vila Nova de Milfontes the property has about 14 hectares a Alentejo with 100 m2, recovered in 2014, a project executed with care, trying to combine simplicity and comfort. With a fenced area of 1800 m2 with an orchard area (trees planted in 2014), a sunny floor, a small garden of flowering shrubs and trees autochthonous north.
local tourism, with house (Alentejo), fully accessible to people with reduced mobility, with two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom.
Brief description of the interior:
- 1 bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, two bedside tables, two table lamps, curtains, window seals-light, pillows and bedding;
- 1 bedroom with two single beds that can be joined, a dresser, a bedside table, a table lamp, curtains, window seals-light, pillows and bedding;
- 1 bathroom with in-drain system (shower made with the same floor used in the bathroom, no rebounds), toilet, sink and shower chair;
- Fitted kitchen with stove and oven, base cabinets, countertops, dishwasher, a washing machine, refrigerator, and all necessary items to cook (pots, plates, cutlery, glasses, etc.);
- Room about 50m2 with dining table with 8 seats, sofa bed for two people, armchair, china cabinet.