* Independent Fibre Optic Wi-Fi internet - Flawless, reliable 24/7 lightening speed - A.1 video conferencing etc
* Gas central heating. Unlimited 'mains' gas heated water.
* 4 A.1 supermarkets. Aldi & Consum @195m - 45min free parking with purchase!
* *City's main Metro hub 'Angel Guimera' @290m. *None in Historic quarters/Ruzafa. Fast, frequent, direct; Beaches Ferias/Park(FREE) & Ride @'Empalme' 17-6min & City's 1st & last direct Airport service -17min. See metrovalencia
* Washing machine replaced Oct' 2018.
* On-St FREE parking but busy! Central zones 3.50€ hourly! Easiest times; 8-10am & 2-6pm when commuters leaving etc.
* 'Disabled' parking 60m.
* Secure value garaging Santa M Micaela 550m. Interparking.es.
* Nearby Juan Llorens 250m - City's 2cd 'hippest' St; terraced bars, excellent restaurants, nightlife etc.
* City Centre's only Olympic pool & its best equipped gym, Turkish baths etc - Centro Supera Abastos - 190m.
* Valenbisi bike hire No 25 - 205 within city 190m.10€ weekly.
* Access readily City's 4-5* rated restaurants from 90m +
* 'Nuevo Centro' - City's A.1 mall - 'Turia' 1-stop from A.Guimera
* Centro Commercial 'Bonaire' - "Shoppers Paradise" Province's biggest best mall. Direct Bus No 160 @230m every 30min!
Bright, light and stylish 70 m² modernised apartment in the city's most populous & sought-after central 'café society' enclave of Botanico.
Smart marbled foyer with pram & luggage low-level ramp to stairs & lift service up to quiet internal wing of 7th floor. Two bright & natural light filled double bedrooms both with central heating, one with air/conditioning both with high-velocity fans. Fully equipped compact & updated 2018 kitchen, new gas hobs, sink & mega-fast spin washing machine. Overlooks pleasant peaceful residential inner-courtyard.
Bathroom with full size European bath with overhead shower. - mains gas 'on-demand' boiler supplies ensures unlimited hot-water - perfect for those who appreciate a relaxing full soak after a busy day sight-seeing etc. N.B: Due to limitations on Spanish power supplies worth noting! If you want full comfort!
Spacious, bright & fully air-conditioned living/diner overlooking peaceful & private communal quadrangle. Chill out in comfort upon the luxurious chaise-longue - fully adjustable back supports - whilst enjoying the entertainment systems - selection films/Netflix on wide-screen 40" flat screen T.V. Connect up to super-fast Fibre Optic internet to stream your favourite channels (bring your laptop/tablet & connector leads).
Readily immerse yourself in the real essence of civilised Valenciano life. Savvy Madrilenos head here first... charming tree terraced bars/cafes and a myriad of the city's greatest value restaurants encircling Valencia's most iconic Deco building - 'Mercado Abastos' - Olympic pool, plus three other pools, Turkish sauna, Spa & fully equipped gymnasium - Centro Supera - Abastos - with its 12000m2 modern installation - 190m.
Renowned restaurants within 90-500m include El Rausell, Villiplana, L'Antina, Titos, La Bodeguita, Orson's etc etc - indulge yourself at more than sensible prices - far superior value & service compared to the nearby 'touristy' Historic quarters. Understandably locals of all ages hang-out here, socialising & enjoying life to the full less the tiresome, unsolicited buskers attentions invariably found within the nearby barrios of Carmen/Ruzafa/Malverossa. Get savvy. Go native! & save too!
Metrovalencia ; First & last metro 05.19 - 23.31 unbeatable direct fast service to Airport every 10min throughout day @ 3.90€.
By car; direct through to A.3 Madrid motorway - en-route airport 6-7 mins - Taxi approx 17€. Enjoy close proximity of the city's best value amenities with ease & convenience.
N.B metro finishes 23.30 - you'll appreciate all the excellent nearby facilities and the close proximity of the Historic city. without forking out for cabs or tiring walks to soulless far-flung barrios.
Fine sandy Blue flag beaches quickly accessed via metro L.5 & 8 travelling 19min, taking you to Malverossa a long wide golden beach & the enchantingly quirky bohemian barrio of Cabanyal former fishermans quarter. Good variety of restaurants, bars & late night clubs during the summer right along the Esplanade. Valencia parties right through the summer months at Malverossa beach.
Want seclusion and a more beautiful natural duned back-dropped beach? Then you can't beat El Saler for combining the best of city living with miles of glorious unspoilt fine sandy beaches as far as the eye can see. Great also for cycling with trails weaving along the coast. Take a bus from the main bus station/Plaza Reina approx' 40 min travelling time - a good day out. Invariably better value bars and restaurants are located within small resort of El Saler.
Late arrival 21.30-23.00 - 20E
23.00-24.00 - 35 euros
Taxis here are cheap & plentiful.
The U.K's cheapest flights into nearby Castellon (from 15E) 1.10 hour via CV.10 - Toll-free motorway. Auto buses (Also transit vehicles for 3-8 people from 150E) de Mediterraneo offer direct service 1.10 hour from Palau de Musica from 20 euro.
Flight into Alicante/Barcelona or Madrid? See LOCO2 for unbeatable train deals inc' AVA - Hi-speed 90min from Madrid!