* Dedicated Fibre Optic Wi-Fi internet - Flawless 24/7 Lightening fast streaming! - NO shared-lines No connectivity issues!.
* Gas central heating & unlimited 'mains' gas heated water.
* *City's main Metro hub 'Angel Guimera' @290m. *None in Historic quarters/Ruzafa. Frequent, direct; Beaches/Ferias/Park & Ride 17-6min & City's 1st & last direct Airport service 17min.
* Cot & high chair available.
* Lift service - ramps off St level. Essential for luggage, shopping.
* On-St FREE parking but busy! Central zones 3.50€ hourly! Easiest times; 8-10am & 2-6pm when commuters leaving etc.
* 'Disabled' parking 60m.
* Secure garaging Santa Maria Micaela 550m. Interparking.es.
* Nearby Juan Llorens 250m - City's 2cd 'hippest' St; terraced bars, excellent restaurants, nightlife etc.
* City Centre's only Olympic pool & its best equipped gym, Turkish baths etc - Centro Supera Abastos - 190m.
* Valenbisi bike hire No 25 - 205 within city 190m.10€ weekly.
* Access readily City's 4-5* rated restaurants; 'Rausell' - "where chiefs go to eat", 'Montes', 'A menus Cuarto', 'La Bodequito' within 180-500m & 4-5* rated all @ non-tourist prices!
* 'Nuevo Centro' - City's main mall - 'Turia' 1-stop from A.Guimera.
* Centro Commercial 'Bonaire' - "Shoppers Paradise" Province's biggest best mall. Direct Bus No 160 @230m every 30min!
Bright, light and stylish 70 m² modernised apartment in the delightfully civilised & city's most populous residential 'café society' enclave of Botanico. Smart marbled foyer with pram & luggage low-level ramp to stairs & lift service up to quiet internal wing of 7th floor. Two bright & natural light filled double bedrooms both with central heating, one with air/conditioning both with high-velocity fans. Fully equipped compact updated 2018 kitchen & with pleasant peaceful city-scape aspects.
Bathroom with full size European bath with overhead shower. - mains gas 'on-demand' boiler supplies ensures unlimited hot-water - perfect for those who appreciate a relaxing full soak after a busy day sight-seeing etc. Spacious, bright & fully air-conditioned living/diner overlooking peaceful & private communal quadrangle. Chill out in comfort upon the luxurious chaise-longue - fully adjustable back supports - whilst enjoying the entertainment systems - selection films or possibly connect up to super-fast Fibre Optic internet to stream your favourite channels (bring your laptop/tablet & connector leads).
Readily immerse yourself in the real essence of civilised Valenciano life. Savvy Madrilenos head here first... charming tree terraced bars/cafes and a myriad of the city's greatest value restaurants encircling Valencia's most iconic Deco building - 'Mercado Abastos' - Olympic pool, plus three other pools, Turkish sauna, Spa & fully equipped gymnasium - Centro Supera - Abastos - with its 12000m2 modern installation - 190m.
Renowned restaurants within 90-500m include El Rausell, Villiplana, L'Antina, Titos, La Bodeguita, Orson's etc etc - indulge yourself at more than sensible prices - far superior value & service compared to the nearby touristy Historic quarters. Understandably locals of all ages 'hang-out' here, socialising & enjoying life to the full without the invariable unsolicited attentions invariably found throughout the tourist areas i.e; Carmen/Ruzafa/Malverossa. Get wise & Go native! & save...
Metrovalencia ; First & last metro 05.19 - 23.31 unbeatable direct fast service to Airport every 10min @ 3.90€.
By car; direct through to A.3 Madrid motorway - en-route airport 6-7 mins - Taxi approx 17€. Enjoy close proximity of the city's best value amenities with ease & convenience.
N.B metro finishes 23.30 - you'll appreciate all the excellent nearby facilities and the close proximity of the Historic city. without forking out for cabs.
Fine sandy Blue flag beaches quickly accessed via metro L.5 & 8 travelling 19min, taking you to Malverossa a long wide golden beach & the enchantingly quirky bohemian barrio of Cabanyal former fishermans quarter. Good variety of restaurants, bars & late night clubs during the summer right along the Esplanade. Valencia parties right through the summer months at Malverossa beach.
Want seclusion and a more beautiful natural duned back-dropped beach? Then you can't beat El Saler for combining the best of city living with miles of glorious unspoilt fine sandy beaches as far as the eye can see. Great also for cycling with trails weaving along the coast. Take a bus from the main bus station/Plaza Reina approx' 40 min travelling time - a good day out. Invariably better value bars and restaurants are located within small resort of El Saler.
Please confirm E.T.A (estimated arrival time) to apartment a minimum of 48 hours before arrival. Upon arrival to city confirm by telephone/WhatsApp call 0034 619127894 (not SMS please!). Saves any unnecessary waiting about for all.
Late arrival 21.30-23.00 - 20E
23.00-24.00 - 35 euros
Taxis here are cheap & plentiful.
The U.K's cheapest flights into nearby Castellon (from 15E) 1.10 hour via CV.10 - Toll-free motorway. Auto buses (Also transit vehicles for 3-8 people from 150E) de Mediterraneo offer direct service 1.10 hour from Palau de Musica from 20 euro.
Flight into Alicante or Madrid? See LOCO2 for best train deals inc' AVA - Hi-speed.