IT JUST MAKES GOOD DOLLARS AND SENSE!
When Compared With The Rest, this large contemporary upscale home is an EASILY OBSERVABLE VALUE for your money. So, why stay in a cramped hotel or a highly overpriced rental home full of rocking chairs, quilts and doilies when you can relax and unwind in our spacious vacation house and apartment with your family and friends at a fraction of the cost.
The vacation house is available for groups up to 16 people but if the size of your traveling group is 17 - 24 people then the 2 bedroom studio apartment can be available to handle the overflow.
Basic daily pricing is for a standard headcount size of (1 - 8 people). For all additional headcount (9-16 people) there will be an extra guest fee per person per day that will be added to the reservation price. (SEE RATES)
Only a 5 minute drive to Cedar Point (4 Blocks)! To get to Cedar Point when leaving the house simply drive a few houses heading north on McKinley Street until you reach the corner and turn right on 5th Street. Follow 5th Street 4 blocks until you reach Cedar Point Causeway and turn left and it will take you directly to the parking lot of Cedar Point.!!
And (1 mile) to Historic Downtown Sandusky & Lake Erie
shops and restaurants and where the Jet Express Ferry will whisk you away to Kelley's Island or Put-In Bay!
Now you can Vacation in STYLE and COMFORT with plenty of room so that everyone doesn’t get in each other’s way and you can still be friends at the end of the vacation ☺,
The house is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood. No, you won't get a stunning view of the lake from the front door but you will still see it a few minutes away and besides if you are more interested in having a large, clean, beautiful, comfortable and roomy place to stay so you can stretch out and relax when you get back from a vigorous day of fun activities, you can’t go wrong.
VACATION HOUSE FEATURES:
* Large Eat-In Kitchen with appliances, pots, pans, plates,...
* Outdoor Wood Burning Fireplace/Grill + 2 Gas Grills
* 2 Full Bathrooms stocked with shower gel, hair dryer, first aid kit...Spare Tooth brushes
* Large Spacious Rooms include:
Dazzling Formal Dining Room, Comfortable Family Room with a 55" HD TV; Huge Living Room with Fireplace; Game Room stocked with Board Games for all ages and a Foos Ball Table and a New 1 or 2 Player Coin Operated ARCADE Game w/ 60 of the greatest classic Games! Also there's a Ping Pong Table in the 2nd Game Room!!
* Modern Amenities such as:
* Flat Screen TV's in Bedrooms, Cable TV, Wi-Fi
* Beautiful Decor and Artwork
* Washer and Dryer stocked with detergent and fabric softener
* Super Big Patio with Grills and Outdoor Fireplace for Entertaining, Corn Hole Game
* A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO STAYING IN A CRAMPED HOTEL OR AT GRANDMA'S HOUSE
VACATION HOUSE SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS:
The main house has 4 bedrooms on the 2nd floor with nice comfortable beds and 5 sleeper sofas on the 1st floor that sleep 9.
* Bedroom #1- Queen size bed, sleeps 2
* Bedroom #2- Queen size bed, sleeps 2
*Bedroom # 3- Full size bed, sleeps 2
*Bedroom #4- Full size bed, sleeps 2
* There is plenty of room in the house for sleeping bags/air mattresses if needed.
2 BEDROOM STUDIO APARTMENT FEATURES:
* Eat-In Kitchen with appliances, pots, pans, plates,...
* Full Bathroom stocked with shampoo and shower gel, hair dryer, first aid kit..
* Flat Screen TV's, Cable TV, Wi-Fi
* Washer and Dryer stocked with detergent and fabric softener
* Private Patio table set
* Game Room-Ping Pong Table
2 BEDROOM STUDIO APARTMENT SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS:
The apartment is only available as an overflow accommodation for large groups of travelers 17 - 24 people. A Group Size of 1- 16 People Are Only Paying To Stay In The Vacation House.
If you want to reserve the apartment as a standalone reservation go to vrbo,com listing # 751524
*Bedroom #1- Queen size bed, sleeps 2 + Sleeper Sofa, sleeps 2
*Bedroom #2- Queen size bed, sleeps 2 + Sleeper Sofa, sleeps 2
** NOTE** This house and apartment may be unsuitable for some elderly or infirm because they are 2 story dwellings with lots of steps and are not wheelchair accessible.
(SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED)
MORE VACATION HOUSE DETAILS:
*There are two Full Bathrooms: 2nd Floor (tub/shower combo, toilet and a bidet) and on the 1st Floor (toilet and shower).
*Beautiful artwork in every room. Many of the pieces are original artwork and handmade center pieces.
*The HUMUNGUS Living Room is warm and inviting with a wood burning fireplace that is perfect for private time and socializing
*The formal Dining Room (seats 6) and features dark paneled walls, wood laminate flooring, Norman Rockwell prints and a lighted glass display case full of artsy collectibles and conversation pieces.
*The stylish large Eat-In Kitchen (seats 4) and features bright pastel colors and artwork, glass tile accents, stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher) and ample supplies of pots, pans and utensils.
* The Game Room is bright with sunlight and is perfect for social time with family and friends, featuring bench seating stuffed with board games in the drawers below and a Foosball table for hours of fun. The vaulted ceiling and half wall create an open great room effect as conversations can flow back and forth to the kitchen.
*The Family Room is great for entertaining and watching TV and has French doors leading to the backyard patio and a separate door leading to the driveway.
AMENITIES DETAILS- JUST BRING YOUR FOOD AND BEVERAGES
We provide toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue, dish towels and cloths, dish soap, dish washing soap, shower gel, trash bags. There is an ironing board and iron, a clothing steamer, and hair dryer for both upper bathrooms. A washer and dryer is available for guest use. All linens, dishes, and cookware are provided;
The house is secure with security storm doors on every exterior door and Live Feed Monitored security cameras around the perimeter of the house. One of the house managers lives across the street as well.
There is a Guest Information Table in the front foyer of the house. Besides brochures and local restaurant menus there is a Welcome Book that contains the house rules and information on where to find things in the house.
** For more important information please go to the Rates page and scroll down to the Notes section and www,close2cedarpoint.com