The apartment consists of two good sized double bedrooms, a split level hallway and stairwell, bathroom, sitting room/kitchen/dining room. There is an excellent nearby cafe and authentic pub scene. It is also a quick trip into Central London for sight seeing.
Bedroom one consists of a double bed, bed side table, chest and drawers, large inbuilt wardrobe.
Bedroom two consists of a double bed, beautiful French armoire shelved wardrobe, bed side table. For hanging space, please use the large inbuilt wardrobe in the hallway.
Sitting room/Kitchen/Dining Room includes, dining table big enough to seat 8 people for dinner (with bench, 2 chairs and 4 stalls), 3 seater sofa, armchair, glass coffee table, 42 inch plasma TV, bose speakers, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
Bathroom includes all the usuals including shower and bath. Freeview television and wireless broadband included.
You will have access to the entire flat including all wardrobe space.
The apartment comes provided with freshly pressed and ironed sheets, towels, hangers, hairdryer, toilet paper and kitchen essentials such as sugar, salt/pepper, tea and coffee.
The apartment is located within W9 Maida Hill which is sandwiched between Queen's Park and Notting Hill. It is also located very close by to Westbourne Park, Maida Vale, Kensal Rise and Little Venice.
The apartment is located within an 8 minute walk to Westbourne Park Underground (Hammersmith and City line) and a 12 minute walk to Queen's Park Underground (Bakerloo and over ground services). There are some excellent bus routes located on the Harrow Road, just a 2 minute walk away. If you require the Central Line, best to jump on a bus from Harrow Road to Notting Hill Gate Underground Station.
The area has a mixed British and multi cultural neighbourhood with people from all different nationalities and backgrounds. It has a safe and friendly atmosphere. The street is quiet and well lit at night time. There are always people walking around till late at night on Bravington Road, meaning that you won’t feel as though you are walking down a dark and lonely street. I have lived here for some time and have had multiple housemates, none of whom have ever reported any problems with safety.
The nearest ATM is on the Harrow Road, directly at the end of Bravington Road. You will also have the benefit of being located within a 10 minute walk of Notting Hill (left out of the flat) and the various amenities including the lovely pubs, shops and restaurants. Turn right out of the apartment and you will reach all the fantastic amenities of the Queen's Park area after a 10 minute walk.
My personal area recommendations are as follows:
1. Alawia (Harrow Road / 2 minute walk) – A Lebanese restaurant which does fantastic hummus and kebabs. Good for take-aways.
2. Goldbourne Road (10 minute walk) - This road can be accessed by the footbridge over the canal, which is located on the Harrow Road, opposite Second Avenue. There is an abundance of cool cafes, good restaurants and interesting shops. Recommendations are Pizza East, John Doe, Palki (Indian), Lisboa Patisserie and Snaps & Rye.
3. Westbourne Park Road (10-12 minute walk) – Again some of the best pubs and restaurants around are located here such Lucky 7 (best burger place around) and Crazy Homies (delicious Mexican food). The Cow, The Westbourne and The Oak are all great pubs with a great choice of food and booze.
4. Salusbury Road & Lonsdale Road (10 minute walk) - Going northwards, the flat is located a short walk away from the Salusbury Road area which is full of lovely cafe, individual shops and restaurants.
5. Queen’s Park (10-12 minute) – Just off the Salusbury Road if you are in need of some green space.