|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Beautiful Farm Style Lake House, "NaSeli".You can celebrate special occasions, such as unforgettable birthday parties, weddings, family reunions and much more. Less than an hour away from Chicago, not far from home, but far from city life, perfect to relax and take a break from a busy work schedule and have a good time while enjoying things such as :
-Private volleyball field
-Sandy area near pond
-Fire pit area
-Ping pong table(summer time)
30 min radius:
- Blue Chip Casino and Four Winds Casino
- Shopping at Lighthouse Premium Outlet Mall, and the quaint shops of New Buffalo and South Haven
- Beautiful Washington Park in Michigan City with ramps for your boat or jet-ski, delicious local restaurants and fun activities volleyball courts, and the Lake Michigan beach
- only minutes away is the Shooting and Hunting Club 'Deer Creek' in MI
- Horse Riding
- Green Bush Brewery, famous in all of the Chicago area.
- Bicycle renting and trails to enjoy the magnificent nature of Michigan.
In this gate-away house, you can find:
- one master bedroom with a king sized bed, and a full bathroom, and a medium sized closet
- one bedroom with a queen bed and a medium sized closet
- one bedroom with two bunk bed (fits four or more people) and a medium closet
- two bathrooms
- a giant living room: three large couches, a fire place, a plasma screen TV (includes cable, and WiFi in the entire house)
- dining room with a large table and a balcony leading out to the territory lakes and fields
- kitchen with a double sink, refrigerator, dishwasher, full set of dishes, forks, spoons, etc., coffee maker, blender, toaster, oven, stove, and microwave.
- a sunny room perfect to relax with an indoor hot tub,hookah and windows all around leading out to the wilderness of Indiana forests, fields and territory lakes.
- a lounge in the basement including a large couch, fire place and a bar.
- two garages (enough parking for 5 cars + driveway area)
This gate-away home is a perfect spot to relax for a couple days and enjoy your time away from the city, get in touch with nature and have a great time with friends and family.
We spend a wonderful experience in this property, Nasely was a very serious and helpful.. They take care of small details like a turn on the Christmas tree when we arrive.....…
Had a very relaxing weekend with our family of 16, which slept comfortably in the 5 bedrooms available. Very spacious floor plans and very well-maintained grounds.
Would recommend to others.
I found this place to use for a friends reunion/getaway and it couldn't have worked out better. We had a large group of 15 people meeting up in Chicago, and this place made it very easy for us all to get together and spend time in one place. Just about a two hour drive from Chicago (depending on the time you leave affects traffic time, of course).
The house was surprisingly big. Not that we didn't expect it to be, but rather than simply looking at photos of individual rooms, it is a lot bigger when you get to walk around. Plenty of room for all of the guests to sleep. It has an older 70's era style of design in and around the house which gives it a lot of character that I really enjoyed.
The land surrounding the house is also very large. Several bodies of water and open yards of grass made for some great daytime activities. We spent the days playing frisbee & catch outside, grilling dinner on the patio. All of my friends who came from out of town to visit kept saying how impressed they were with the house and property & I couldn't agree more. We've already started talking about plans to come back next summer for another reunion here.
We had a family reunion there with 10 adults and 5 children and there was plenty of space for everyone and out. There is little play ground for kids and sand box. The house was very clean and the owner willing to help you out with different things. We highly recommend this house to friends, in fact we may go back there ourselves in a yr or so
I was here the first weekend in August with 16 women for a girls trip. Everyone absolutely raved about it. So much space and the beds are so comfortable. Would definitely book again.
We had a group of 8 adults and 10 kids and had a blast. The house was very clean and comfortable. The adults had fun at the campfire and the kids enjoyed fishing. They were able to catch some and had fun putting them back. The property is beautiful and spacious. Michigan city is and up and coming little town. We took in the farmers market and the small businesses down town. We loved the beach at Washington park too. NaSeli was very polite and accommodating.
|Property Damage Protection||£79|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£801|
50% nonrefundable deposit due upon booking to reserve dates, with the remaining balance due at least 15 days prior to your arrival. A fully refundable damage deposit of $1,000 is also due prior to arrival.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.