4 Culross Court is a beautiful 3 bedroom house located in a quiet courtyard off Market Street in the historic centre of St. Andrews. The property benefits from one private car parking space (with access to visitors' spaces too) and a south facing garden.
The house is perfect for golfers and families, or groups of friends, looking for a central location to sample the many benefits of the town and wider 'East Neuk of Fife'.
The house comprises the following:
- Spacious living room with large flat screen television & BT Vision
- Adjacent dining area which can accommodate up to 8 people
- Fitted kitchen with separate laundry area
- Entrance hall
- Golf club/buggy store
- 1 large single bedroom
- 1 spacious twin bedroom
- Master bathroom with dressing room & ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with bath & overhead shower
- Private car parking space at front door
- Access to three further guest car parking spaces which are accessible to all properties within the courtyard
- Private garden area within courtyard with seating