|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
• Bedrooms 6
• Bathrooms 6 full, 3 half
• Sleeps 12
• Master Suite King bed, fireplace, en-suite bath with Jacuzzi tub, two walk-in closets, washer & dryer
• Jr. Master King bed, en-suite bath with Jacuzzi tub
• 3rd Bedroom King bed, en-suite bath
• 4th Bedroom Queen bed, en-suite bath
• 5th Bedroom Queen bed, en-suite bath
• 6th Bedroom Two twin beds, en-suite bath
• 12,420 Square Feet
• Platinum Rated, 97%
• Master Wing: Offering a King Bed, Hearth Room, Expansive Closets, Private Deck, Fireplace, Spa Bathroom, Over-sized Shower with Radius Glass, and Infinity Tub
• Recreation Room: Boasting Extraordinary Custom Scottish Traditional wood bar, Stone Fireplace, Pool Table, and 6 Televisions
• Formal Dining Room: Showcasing a Custom Painted Dome Ceiling
• Gourmet Kitchen: Featuring a Piano Shaped Granite Island, AGA European stove, Built-in Espresso machine, Hearth Room and Garden Room
• Pub Room offers 6 TVs & a Custom Scottish Bar
• Private Movie Theater
• Wine Room with Custom Radius Racks
• Exercise Room with Mirror Walls & Rubber Floors
• Garden Room with Reclaimed Brick & Faucet
• Huge Wrap-Around Terrace with Fire Pit & Hot Tub
• 8-Car Garage
• Pool Table
• In-Home Humidity System
• Complimentary Access to the Vail Vitality Center
• Complimentary pre-paid Visa to use for parking at Vail or Beaver Creek in the winter
• Complimentary round of golf for up to four guests at the Eagle-Vail Golf Course in the summer
• This home has three main floors. Upon entering the front door you'll find the great room in front of you with balcony access to the fire-pit and hot tub. Just to the right of the great room is the hearth room, dining room, and expansive kitchen. Just to the left of the great room is the master suite which occupies the entire southwest wing of the home. From this side of the home guests can head upstairs to find the remaining five guest bedrooms all with en suite baths. Head down the great staircase, past the main floor, and to the lower level and you'll find the wine cellar, fitness room, game room with billiards table and Irish bar, and lastly the theater room.
• Guests will have to drive or take a taxi to/from the slopes at Vail or Beaver Creek.
In addition to the nightly rate, the following charges apply to rent this residence:
Linen fee $125.00/night
Guest service fee $25.00/night
Damage insurance $125.00
Sales & lodging tax 4.4%
Booking fee 4.% (Waived entirely if you pay by check)
Security Deposit 10% (Refundable)
CHECK-IN TIME 4:00PM
CHECK-OUT TIME 10:00AM
What are your methods of payment and what is required at the time of booking?
We can take credit card, check, or wire transfer. We require half of the total rent (including taxes and fees) due at the time of booking + booking fee, and the other half is collected 60 days prior to your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
Any cancellations that occur more than 60 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund less one night’s rent, the damage insurance, and any booking fees. Cancellations that occur within 60 days prior to arrival are forfeited by the guests and no refunds will be made.
We do however offer travel insurance that covers a vast array of cancellation causes to help our guests feel more at ease with their luxury travel investment. We offer Red Sky Travel Insurance, and this insurance protects against trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delays. It also provides medical and baggage protection, along with emergency assistance services. Please visithttp://www.redskyinsurance.com/ for more information. To cover your trip the cost to add insurance will be 7% of the total quoted above.
Can someone help me book dinner reservations, massages, and the like?
Absolutely! We’re not just providing you with a rental property, we’re providing you an experience! When booking with us you’ll have a Triumph representative meeting you at the rental property to give you access and tour you through the home. You’ll also be reach out to by your personal concierge closer to your reservation to coordinate your arrival details as well as book dinner reservations, bike or ski rentals, groceries, and the like if you wish!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges. These charges may include, but are not limited to, steam or dry cleaning of all carpeting, area rugs, drapes, bedding, linens, and other furnishings at the discretion of Triumph Mountain Properties.
Moving of furniture in our homes is not allowed. Upon check-out if we find furniture moved around the cost of time to move pieces back to their rightful place will be on the rental guest. Also, any scratches or damages caused by moving furniture is not covered under the damage insurance, and the cost will be on the guest.
We do not stock humidifiers in our rental properties as these devices can be health hazards if not maintained properly and TMP does not have the proper equipment nor staffing to properly maintain these devices. We do offer to help set up humidifier rentals and delivery for your vacation; please request with our concierge to rent these prior to your arrival.
Pets are not allowed in any of our rental properties. Triumph Mountain Properties will require the immediate removal of any unauthorized pets from the property. Tenant is responsible for the costs associated with boarding an unauthorized pet and for any cleaning charges associated with returning the property to a pet allergy-free environment. These charges may include, but are not limited to, steam or dry cleaning of all carpeting, area rugs, drapes, bedding, linens, and other furnishings at the discretion of Triumph Mountain Properties.
Via the Fair Housing Amendments Act we are permitted to exclude an animal, including a bona fide service animal, if the presence of the animal causes a fundamental alteration of the goods and services offered to other tenants, and future tenants in a short term rental property. Please let us know if you plan on traveling with a service animal so that we can find you a pet friendly alternative for your stay.
MAXIMUM SLEEPING OCCUPANCY
The maximum occupancy is based on the number of people that can sleep in the existing bedding. Exceeding the maximum occupancy, or sleeping on pull-out sofas, sofas, or other types of temporary bedding will result in the eviction of the excess members of the party and the implementation of a penalty charge equal to one night's gross rent per extra person per night they were deemed to have stayed on property. In the event of such an eviction, no refunds will be issued.
If you inquire about this property and receive a response from a gmail address please DO NOT respond to that address or wire money. Any gmail account is not affiliated with Triumph Mountain Properties and could be a scam. If you're at all hesitant please call us, we'd love to chat with you in person and help you find the perfect accommodations!
Serving as a reservationist for the Eagle Drive home, I am meticulous in my constant effort to provide the home owner, and rental guests of this beautiful property the services necessary to make their visit here as memorable as possible. Triumph Mountain Properties has been enhancing the travel experience for all of our guests since 2011 by providing beautiful and luxurious homes as well as personalizing each trip through our management and concierge teams.
Kathleen Sedillo purchased this house in 2012
I continue to love Eagle-Vail more every day. It is a fantastic neighborhood filled with friendly families and locals, quiet at night, and the home has incredible capabilities and amenities. Not to mention it is breathtaking in both the detail and views. The fireplaces help bring a coziness to the home, especially in the winter, and the large kitchen is a great space to gather, swap stories, and enjoy a wonderful meal after a long day of adventure. Just two miles from Beaver Creek and 8 miles from Vail the hardest decision each day is which mountain to explore!
When staying here during the Summer months Triumph gives you complimentary Eagle-Vail Pool access as well as Eagle-Vail Golf Club access. During the Winter months we provide complimentary parking at the structure in both Vail and Beaver Creek, and year round we give guests access to the Vail Vitality Center in Vail. It is a huge bonus to be able to access their gym, yoga classes, and spa. Also, being located between both Beaver Creek and Vail, and having one ski pass work for both mountains almost helps squeeze two vacations into one having easy access to both!
We rented the property for my father's 80th Birthday and had extended family (12 total) from all over the USA. The house was perfect and provided each couple with their own discrete living space while making time together in the kitchen, basement and deck something to remember.
The gals at Triumph Mountain made a great experience even better as every detail was carefully thought out and provided. The concierge service made reservations for all the best activities, including horseback, rafting, climbing and ATV touring. Restaurant reservations for 12 is not easy, unless you have Meridith making them for you.
I cannot imagine a better house or staff than that at Triumph Mountain...Thanks for the great experience!
When staying in this Eagle-Vail home, you will be provided with a personal concierge who can deliver groceries, arrange ski delivery, transportation, dinner reservations, and much more! Also, in the Winter months we will cover the cost of parking for you to ski and play at both Vail Mountain and Beaver Creek. Additionally, during the summer months we provide guests with a complimentary round of golf (for up to 4 people) at the Eagle-Vail golf course.