A few minutes south of Bordeaux, among the prestigious vineyards of Graves and Sauternes, fully renovated stone house overlooking large park in the quiet countryside. Quick access by highway or by train (Cérons station).
3 stars ranking in 2018 by Gironde Tourisme, independent certification body.
The house was renovated in a tasteful and comfortable spirit. Light tones of lime paints are mixed with old stone, exposed beams and wooden floors.
2 double beds each with bathroom and walk-in shower, sitting area and equipped ground floor kitchen.
TV, Wifi internet access.
Free access to the park, garden furniture, barbecue, ping pong. Quiet, greenery and relaxation assured.
ROAD INFORMATION to join us:
35 THE NORTH MERLE
From Bordeaux, by car:
- take the A62 direction Toulouse
- PODENSAC / CADILLAC exit
- 1st right CADILLAC direction
- 2nd on the right direction LE MERLE
- Au Merle, 2nd on the left (small street with a mirror above)
- go 200 meters, turn right 100 meters and you are there!